Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

Their website was shut down on the 19th, and I dont think anyone suceeded actually, even though said all were sold out . But I went back to the site on the early morning the 20th around 9 am CET , that website back to works again, and various kicks in differ size range pops up when refreshing the site, and I copped a pair of XI bred and checked out. Paid via my paypal and payment was completed, but I got the same error notice as the others, but I was still charged 135 pounds on my paypal. I havent received my confirmation email yet, since it is still Easter holiday right there. So let we see what will happen. Wish we got some luckies!!
grin.gif

I'm in the same boat as most who checked out and got the error message, I got charged but no conf. email. It says on there twitter that Tuesday stuff gets shipped out...maybe you will be able to track by reference...worth a try tomorrow heres the link

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/

Their website was shut down on the 19th, and I dont think anyone suceeded actually, even though said all were sold out . But I went back to the site on the early morning the 20th around 9 am CET , that website back to works again, and various kicks in differ size range pops up when refreshing the site, and I copped a pair of XI bred and checked out. Paid via my paypal and payment was completed, but I got the same error notice as the others, but I was still charged 135 pounds on my paypal. I havent received my confirmation email yet, since it is still Easter holiday right there. So let we see what will happen. Wish we got some luckies!!>D
If you are outside the EU

VAT will be removed at the cart

Similar happened to me... On the 19th I was able to add to cart, but when I proceeded to check out I got a black screen repeatedly...

Sunday night (April 20) I went to close some pages and saw that the checkout page had loaded. I paid and checked out, but haven't received an emailed confirmation.

They did suggest prior to the restock that if it was added in your cart, you were technically "safe" for some time. So assuming that tons of people were able to add to cart the morning of the release but couldn't check out, maybe these were sizes that were dropped eventually over time from other people's carts. But I see that some of you added to cart on the 19th and came back on the 20th and it was still there. Anyways, I was able to get through on the 19th much later after the announcement of them being sold out and it was still a pain to check out. We should hopefully find out our fate tomorrow.

Congrats

hopefully my order goes through since i ordered before a lot of people. I got through on the 19th at around 6pm.

the bred and gamma 11s were added to my cart but the cart never would loud after 10 hours. so im SOL and pray for this nike restock ;-;

Got dispatch email around 5:46am PST and shipping confirmation around 6:10am PST.

1. Got a pair in the cart somehow around 11:15pm PST 4/19.

2. Refreshed the cart like 20 times and was finally able to go through the checkout process.

3. Chose to pay with cc and the checkout process failed miserably.

4. Repeated steps 2-3 two more times.

5. On my 3rd and FINAL attempt, decided to go with paypal instead.

6. Checkout process failed again and gave up. However, I noticed I got paypal confirmation email around 11:30pm PST 4/19.

Never got the order confirmation.

I am still missing another confirmation email regarding the AJ XI Bred. The above email is only regarding the AJ XI Low Snakeskin.

Last edited:

the bred and gamma 11s were added to my cart but the cart never would loud after 10 hours. so im SOL and pray for this nike restock ;-;
I dont think it is allowed to purchase two pairs from this restock! As it is clearly says by Soleheaven that 1 pair per customer in total for all restocked kicks. Mutiple orders will be cancelled!

Congrats

hopefully my order goes through since i ordered before a lot of people. I got through on the 19th at around 6pm.
No, I havent received any confirmation from them after payment send via my P.P!!

1st, they were extremely busy on that day, so I guess they do not get free hands to get back to anyone.

2nd is that they said confirmation and shipping arrangement will be follow up on Tuesday.

However, I am still missing another email for its confirmation. Because this confirmation email is only for the AJ XI low snakeskin, I purchased the AJ XI Bred seperately and payment also completed via my P.P.

Have u got your confirmation any dispatch notice yet?? All the best!!

I dont think it is allowed to purchase two pairs from this restock! As it is clearly says by Soleheaven that 1 pair per customer in total for all restocked kicks. Mutiple orders will be cancelled!

No, I havent received any confirmation from them after payment send via my P.P!!

1st, they were extremely busy on that day, so I guess they do not get free hands to get back to anyone.

2nd is that they said confirmation and shipping arrangement will be follow up on Tuesday.

However, I am still missing another email for its confirmation. Because this confirmation email is only for the AJ XI low snakeskin, I purchased the AJ XI Bred seperately and payment also completed via my P.P.

Have u got your confirmation any dispatch notice yet?? All the best!!
1 pair per means of that one particular shoe.......

and i hope you dont get your bred 11 confirmation

Last edited:

1 pair per means of that one particular shoe.......

and i hope you dont get your bred 11 confirmation
I hope someone here pls don't hate, OK? U still have the chance to get them via Nike official restocks.

I was reading their re-stock rules very carefully. The new released AJ XI snakeskin was not only the restock list. So I think I am allowed to cope one extra pair beside that one, BTW, mine AJ XI bred must be okay becos I was aslo asking my friend helping me for these kicks. Just dont hate too much, I will show you a pic when I am having both pairs in hand, Dude!

I hope someone here pls don't hate, OK? U still have the chance to get them via Nike official restocks.

I was reading their re-stock rules very carefully. The new released AJ XI snakeskin was not only the restock list. So I think I am allowed to cope one extra pair beside that one, BTW, mine AJ XI bred must be okay becos I was aslo asking my friend helping me for these kicks. Just dont hate too much, I will show you a pic when I am having both pairs in hand, Dude!
they dont even care about the rules man

they say on the top left corner of the page, that free int. shipping is offered for orders over 85pounds,

but then in reality its only offered for orders over 115pounds or something.

emailed them about it, no reply.

Back
Top Bottom