Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

only size 11 left for the bred 1
u copped?

my page loaded but no sizes showed up
mean.gif

They just tweeted that they're all sold out. Man what a waste of my time. I could of been sleeping

~soleheaven.com @soleheaven It's been a sell out. Thanks for all your support! Tracking ref will be emailed and parcels collected on Tuesday... fb.me/6wEQFbfEI

waste of time. probably had very limited sizing in stock and held back a few pairs in store for employees/friends. the whole internet was shooting at 10ish pairs of each shoe. 

This was the biggest BS release this year... Had it loaded on two computers and the sizes never popped up...  Refreshing was a big fail

If no one here shows a confirmation then I say BS and unfollow them.. lol

let them get their 5 minutes of fame, lol looking at their FB page right now and its hilarious

Everyone hating on sole heaven right now, hopefully it stays that way. I've grabbed a few releases from them in the past and it's always been easy, I'll continue to do so.

Everyone hating on sole heaven right now, hopefully it stays that way. I've grabbed a few releases from them in the past and it's always been easy, I'll continue to do so.
yeah but did u grab any this time?

Back
Top Bottom