some strange news about Jordans...

i transferred from one footaction to another, but i took my time in coming into work, and ended up sitting down the month of may... that means i missed theraging bull pack and the retro 12s... i was pissed that i didnt have any money to got all three cuz some other expenses came up... but wen i went to work thisweekend for the first time, i seen stacks of packages and a COMPLEEEETE FULL RUN of the 12s in ANY size you needed... is this b/c of the economic times orpeople just arent feeling jordan brand?... i was relieved wen i seen my size in both shoes available... but.... it got me thinking... are people really jumpingship or is the recession reaching our kick game?

and another thing while i was at work... my boss left out a printed email from our district manager, and they were having a contest... the winning store wouldget ANY 50, 25, or 10 (depending on what place you came in) shoes of the managers choices... however... these were the exclusions...

Half Cents
Foamposites
JORDAN 11 AJF FUSIONS

the contest ends in a couple months, so the winner will be anounce right around the time the Space Jams are supposed to come out... The paper said 11 fusions,and the Space Jams are the only 11s on the horizon... I'm really thinking that they are gonna make them into fusions, people.... i went thru the space jamforum, but it was sooo clogged and people claiming this and claiming that that i really couldnt get any legitimate information.... so... are they gonna befusions? cuz the Footlocker people really dont lie...

The 12's were a GR. The Raging Bull Pack probably was too that is why they are still sitting on shelves.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

The 12's were a GR. The Raging Bull Pack probably was too that is why they are still sitting on shelves.
the playoff 5s and 8s were general release... so were the cdp 11/12s... and the black cats.... they were all gone in no more than one week'stime... their is a BUNCH of 12s left... and i mean..... just as many 12s and dub zeros, melo m5s, team pros, and phat 1 lows... its crazy....

OP, i believe the major fact affecting sales is the recession...
and other minor facts~

space jam fusion or not, we will c~ time will tell...
only thing i m worrying about rite now is the money for living or buying shoes... lol
recession really putting me away from kicks game

Is it me or is anyone else happy that the recent Jordan releases are collecting dust on the shelve?

Think about it. If the products they have been releasing to not sell, they will have to go deeper and deeper into the retro list to satisfy the consumers.

Basically if people would stop complaining and just NOT PURCHASE FUSIONS OR PACKS we would all get what we want... Retros that Jordan used to rock on thecourt!

Footlocker Employee here and i havent heard anything of the sort ive personally seen regular spacejams on release calender for footlocker and it will be aroundnovember to december RD and it was shown to me by my Regional Vice President so i trust in my release sheets .

BUT there are 11 fusions showing up on the RD calender but not till early 2010 or even spring/summer of 2010

BTW - space jams retail will be $150 aka 149.99
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Footlocker Employee here and i havent heard anything of the sort ive personally seen regular spacejams on release calender for footlocker and it will be around november to december RD and it was shown to me by my Regional Vice President so i trust in my release sheets .

BUT there are 11 fusions showing up on the RD calender but not till early 2010 or even spring/summer of 2010

eyes.gif
sounds good.no size 8 barons?pm me

Originally Posted by RYZA272

oh hell no dont give me this %@#!!%%#. they better be retro 12 spacejams

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you will be waiting forever for this[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Footlocker Employee here and i havent heard anything of the sort ive personally seen regular spacejams on release calender for footlocker and it will be around november to december RD and it was shown to me by my Regional Vice President so i trust in my release sheets .

eyes.gif
sounds good.no size 8 barons?pm me

Why are you still on that Barons kick?? Honestly the quality on those shoes was absolute trash. I think that if you saw it in person you would change yourmind.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

the playoff 5s and 8s were general release... so were the cdp 11/12s... and the black cats.... they were all gone in no more than one week's time... their is a BUNCH of 12s left... and i mean..... just as many 12s and dub zeros, melo m5s, team pros, and phat 1 lows... its crazy....

the 11s are the most desired jordans on the planet. of course they would sell out (at least in the USA, lol). the black cats were a never before seen colorwayof one of the better silhouettes so ditto.

eyes.gif

it wasnt a nationwide contest.... it was in our district, and it was only for Footactions.... I'm thinkin that the district manager had came up w/ the ideacuz his name was on it...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by lysolflow

the playoff 5s and 8s were general release... so were the cdp 11/12s... and the black cats.... they were all gone in no more than one week's time... their is a BUNCH of 12s left... and i mean..... just as many 12s and dub zeros, melo m5s, team pros, and phat 1 lows... its crazy....

the 11s are the most desired jordans on the planet. of course they would sell out (at least in the USA, lol). the black cats were a never before seen colorway of one of the better silhouettes so ditto.
true true... the 11s were gonna sell out if it was couple w/ some Trunners... lol...

but what about the 8s and 5s? i remember them release dates... its was complete chaos... EVERYBODY... from the most spoiled lil kid to the doughboy to theadult businessman to the cute lil highschool girl to the 5th grader who's mom doesnt buy him namebrand shoes... EVERYBODY copped them 8s and a pretty goodcrowd copped the 5s....

even the Fusion 5s and 12s sold decent compared to ACTUAL retros like the raging bull pack and nubuck 12s of last month...

eyes.gif
thanks for the info

I wonder if they were ever at 175 and JB scratched that, or if it was just some BS?

the XIIs and RBPs were made in hugggge numbers though, and along with people jumpin ship and a recession, I think that did it

I went into a champs wearing my numbucks and this cat in there tried to sell me a pair... I was like "are you blind" laughed and left
laugh.gif

Its the whole new nike thingy everyone wants to rock nikes now and jump on that band wagon. There is no recession in the sneaker game believe me especiallywhen cats are able to purchase Purple foams or Pearl foams and Yeezeys for ridculous prices. Its just the fact that everyone wants to jump on the nikebandwagon

im coppin 2 pair of spacejams my girl works at footlocker so no waiting in line for me.....lol

its probabley a little of both but the fact is people arn't losing interest in jb its the crap there putting out which is why im on ebay more than i am infootlockers,footactions etc....

Back
Top Bottom