Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h2]Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s[/h2]
q-300x225.jpg

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

http://mysteriousearth.net/2016/07/...nds-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900′s/

[h2]Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s[/h2]

q-300x225.jpg

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

http://mysteriousearth.net/2016/07/...nds-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900′s/

been done tellin yall
it's all in the thread

Last edited:
The source of the Smithsonian story leads back to worldnewsdailyreport.com

Heres their disclaimer:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

In other words its fake. Article states the documents were supposed to be released in 2015, there is no evidence of any supreme court case involving the Smithsonian and the AIAA. In fact theres no evidence the AIAA even exists, let alone for over 100 years.

i read that posted article, especially the end, before i posted & that stuff isnt a hoax regardless of the article
do the research
check out all the stuff written 100+ years ago, in books and newspapers, diaries
indian oral history as well

its true that some of those writings even then where hoaxes, satire & sensationalized
but there are too many cases

similar to the ufo phenomenon

i took an ancient civilizations class fairly recently
though i had issues with some stuff presented - they did cover the ohio river valley mound builder culture a bit & some of the stuff was unusual

i believe there were cultures here in north america before what we know as the native american indians - a notion that goes against what is currently accepted in science, academia & our cultural history

Last edited:
Not saying if there may or may not have been humans larger than us at some point, but that whole.thing about the Smithsonian destroying evidence and being sued to release records is false.

But just like everything else, without evidence, giants are just a theory. Borderline conspiratainment.

Not saying if there may or may not have been humans larger than us at some point, but that whole.thing about the Smithsonian destroying evidence and being sued to release records is false.

But just like everything else, without evidence, giants are just a theory. Borderline conspiratainment.

the article conflated a bunch of stuff already out there - with the exception of records being forcefully released
but there is as much evidence for giants as there is for some of this black supremacy stuff up in this thread

Last edited:

the article conflated a bunch of stuff already out there - with the exception of records being forcefully released
but there is as much evidence for giants as there is for some of this black supremacy stuff up in this thread

Agreed, although im far from well versed in either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom