Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Miami has "been having" Zika virus breakouts and it's a "supposed" new strain, so they have these Suits walking around spraying some chemical into the air.

What are they infecting those people with?

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
green rhino123 green rhino123

Astonishing Legends podcast has a few good episodes concerning cryptozoology
Anymore info on this stuff? Read a little about it, seems cool. I know Jericho is into this type of stuff

Cryptid info?

Go to www.newanimal.org

I spent a decent chunk of my childhood learning about cryptids due to fascination with Loch Ness after the "Quagmire" episode of the X Files. Very interesting subject. IMO some of them could very well be endangered or previously thought to be extinct animals like the coelacanth, especially the ones typically seen deep in forests/only referenced by tribes in those settings.

Amazon rainforests and places similar could very likely host some of these weird creatures like hairy humanoids and large amphibious animals.

How on point is the X Files. It is a show that I always turned off as a child after the 10 PM news. Is it something that stands the test of time?

How on point is the X Files. It is a show that I always turned off as a child after the 10 PM news. Is it something that stands the test of time?

Yeah I can still watch plenty of the episodes now and enjoy them, same with the show Millenium which was created by the same guy. There are episodes that follow the story arc of the show and then "monster of the week" episodes like Quagmire and Fearful Symmetry.

I'm not even really that into sci-fi but I like conspiracies and weird **** so I was really into the show. I still haven't watched the new episodes that they made recently though.

In the group chat with my folks just discussing random things. It is all over the place but I guess I realized something about myself

I honestly care MORE about how

A. Religion is used to control humans

vs.

B. Whether GOD exists

I accept the "system of God" (Something out there unseen that controls the flow of things); I just said I don't believe in the human depiction of what God is (Selfish boyfriend dude that rules with an iron fist(

I can agree to that. And for me I can say with very little amount of evidence to your B adds so much more weight to your A so we concentrate on the bigger chunk at hand if that makes sense

I accept the "system of God" (Something out there unseen that controls the flow of things); I just said I don't believe in the human depiction of what God is (Selfish boyfriend dude that rules with an iron fist(

Even if there were "ancient aliens" or beings from another place that interacted with humans - those beings would have been created by the
same "god system" you refer to as we humans...ancient humans mistakenly believed those beings were the ultimate creators of the universe just because
they were superior in some ways to us at the time...

conflating "ancient aliens" with an ultimate creator or energy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom