Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

Pretty much if you're Black and in GA you either live in Atlanta or Savannah, Augusta, Macon,Albany. Atlanta though is the only city where Blacks literally run it, so the corruption is more so based on greed than racism.

i want to see the link to the times article that says he had lacerations.....anybody got it?

or is it just a made up reference?

i want to see the link to the times article that says he had lacerations.....anybody got it?

That came from Michigan. I didn't see it. I'm sure he will post it again if it exists. If it came from that Facebook page, then it is completely unverified and unsubstantiated.

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x1303518583/Autopsy-returned-in-student-death

"Lowndes County Sheriff Chris Prine told The Times that the autopsy, his investigators and GBI investigators found no signs of struggle.

“During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found,” according to a Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office release. “Investigators found no signs of a struggle having taken place.”

You have to take that with a grain of salt because the coroner was not involved for some reason, and it seems that the sheriff's office is keeping control of all of the evidence and controlling the investigation.

That came from Michigan. I didn't see it. I'm sure he will post it again if it exists. If it came from that Facebook page, then it is completely unverified and unsubstantiated.

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x1303518583/Autopsy-returned-in-student-death

"Lowndes County Sheriff Chris Prine told The Times that the autopsy, his investigators and GBI investigators found no signs of struggle.

“During that exam, no indications of injury that would have caused the death of Kendrick Johnson were found,” according to a Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office release. “Investigators found no signs of a struggle having taken place.”

You have to take that with a grain of salt because the coroner was not involved for some reason, and it seems that the sheriff's office is keeping control of all of the evidence and controlling the investigation.

I thought the GBI had their own investigators and performed the autopsy.
I don't think the sheriff's department performs autopsies....

The only problem here is that the local sheriff went to the state medical examiner before the local coroner?

The only problem here is that the local sheriff went to the state medical examiner before the local coroner?

Basically. That and people say that the pic of the corpse somewhat resembles a pic of Emmit Till, who was beaten to death.

Basically. That and people say that the pic of the corpse somewhat resembles a pic of Emmit Till, who was beaten to death.

I bet if he went to the local coroner....and it was ruled accidental...people would be petitioning for the state to get involved.....

Theres not much evidence for murder.....other than speculation and "gut feelings"

I bet if he went to the local coroner....and it was ruled accidental...people would be petitioning for the state to get involved.....

Theres not much evidence for murder.....other than speculation and "gut feelings"

Yeah. I agree. On the first page people were saying: "he was definitely murdered by the KKK and the racist sheriff is covering it up". This is after the first post, when only one article was posted in here. People comin' at me like I'm racist because I said the same thing you are saying. I'm not ruling murder out, but there's nothing that provides for the type of idiotic comments that were being posted in here earlier.

This^ but I'm not a idiot for saying I feel like his death is being covered up because he was black.  smh the entire black community of that city is also saying that.  Is the KKK, neo nazis, white knights, or any other of the 68 white supremacy groups in Georgia involved?  who knows.  why do they still have a park in  an African American neighborhood in that town named after a slave master even though the African American community has complained?  Why was blacks mysteriously found dead in their county jail and those deaths were ruled as accidental too?  Why was the kkk hanging blacks from trees in that town?   Racism is alive and well in that town dating back to slavery times.   We all know damn well if that was the sheriff's son that we wouldn't be going  over 90 plus days without an answer yet.   The GBI hasn't made a ruling yet.  Only the local sheriff has and the only reason why the case was sent to the GBI is because people know the sheriff broke the law by not having the local coroner take the case.  Only the coroner has a right to rule what happened and the local coroner has gone on the record as to saying he has questions about the case and that the sheriff won't work with him.  He has been in contact with the GBI. 

Last edited:
Yeah. I agree. On the first page people were saying: "he was definitely murdered by the KKK and the racist sheriff is covering it up". This is after the first post, when only one article was posted in here. People comin' at me like I'm racist because I said the same thing you are saying. I'm not ruling murder out, but there's nothing that provides for the type of idiotic comments that were being posted in here earlier.
lmao like I said I felt like it was race related after I was reading several articles about the case and the town that this took place in.   I figured people would believe my word but next time I'm gonna post all the links first when it comes to racism because I realize people are ignorant to the fact that it is still a huge problem in our country. 

This^ but I'm not a idiot for saying I feel like his death is being covered up because he was black.  smh the entire black community of that city is also saying that.  Is the KKK, neo nazis, white knights, or any other of the 68 white supremacy groups in Georgia involved?  who knows.  why do they still have a park in  an African American neighborhood in that town named after a slave master even though the African American community has complained?  Why was blacks mysteriously found dead in their county jail and those deaths were ruled as accidental too?  Why was the kkk hanging blacks from trees in that town?   Racism is alive and well in that town dating back to slavery times.   We all know damn well if that was the sheriff's son that we wouldn't be going  over 90 plus days without an answer yet.   The GBI hasn't made a ruling yet.  Only the local sheriff has.

Nobody is ignorant to the fact that racism still exists. It is ignorant, irresponsible and downright stupid to play the race card at every opportunity, without validity. It is like crying wolf and it helps to invalidate instances that actually are racially motivated.You did make some idiotic statements earlier in this thread. The fact that that town has a racist history does not mean that he was murdered either. Just because the entire community there is saying that his death was covered up means nothing without facts. The entire world used to think that the Earth was round also. I really would like to know what a professional thinks of that cadaver pic. He may have been murdered, it may have been racially motivated or covered up because he is black, but I'm not gonna' make that assumption until I see some more facts

Last edited:
Nobody is ignorant to the fact that racism still exists. It is ignorant, irresponsible and downright stupid to play the race card at every opportunity, without validity. It is like crying wolf and it helps to invalidate instances that actually are racially motivated.You did make some idiotic statements earlier in this thread. The fact that that town has a racist history does not mean that he was murdered either. Just because the entire community there is saying that his death was covered up means nothing without facts. The entire world used to think that the Earth was round also. I really would like to know what a professional thinks of that cadaver pic. He may have been murdered, it may have been racially motivated or covered up because he is black, but I'm not gonna' make that assumption until I see some more facts
There is facts pointing to a cover up though.  Even you have said the sheriff handled the case wrong.  The local coroner has raised the issue.  The sheriff broke the law for not calling the coroner.  That is a fact.  I'd like to know if it was experts that said he had lacerations and bruising on him or just the media though.   Also you nor me live in that town.  So really you are right we can't say it was race related but the entire black community in that town thinks race is playing a role in what happened.  They know their town better then you and me so I will go with what they say.  Plus we both have said even if it's a cover up we will never find out unless the FBI steps in and takes the case from the state of Georgia.  So how much more evidence do you need to investigate a cover up?   I just want the family to get some closure in their sons death.

Last edited:
There is facts pointing to a cover up though.  Even you have said the sheriff handled the case wrong.  The local coroner has raised the issue.  The sheriff broke the law for not calling the coroner.  That is a fact.  I'd like to know if it was experts that said he had lacerations and bruising on him or just the media though.   Also you nor me live in that town.  So really you are right we can't say it was race related but the entire black community in that town thinks race is playing a role in what happened.  They know their town better then you and me so I will go with what they say.  Plus we both have said even if it's a cover up we will never find out unless the FBI steps in and takes the case from the state of Georgia.  So how much more evidence do you need to investigate a cover up?   I just want the family to get some closure in their sons death.

As do I and I most def would like for that sheriff and whoever else is involved to be brought to justice if they were involved in anything illegal. There is just zero evidence of anything, man. It's a lot of hype and speculation, and once you throw the race thing into it, people lose track of reason and everything spirals out of control. I'll be following the story, and would appreciate it if you can keep us updated here if you find out anything new as well.

It's like, the evidence gatherers who may or may not be corrupt have not provided the media with any evidence or facts and therefore anyone who disputes the evidence gatherers and their findings are idiotic and irrational. Come on man.

Thinking the person in that picture died on his own accord by getting stuck in some wrestling mats is what is idiotic. It goes against all common sense. The only reason you are willing to believe that notion and run with it in here is because it came from a sheriffs mouth.

Why aren't you in here calling the sheriffs comments idiotic, why not hold the authorities to the same standard as you are holding NT posters? Why do you keep insisting people wait for facts, yet accept the accident story which has zero facts behind it.

Last edited:
It's like, the evidence gatherers who may or may not be corrupt have not provided the media with any evidence or facts and therefore anyone who disputes the evidence gatherers and their findings are idiotic and irrational. Come on man.

>D :lol: Way to flip it. I haven't said anything like that. I guess it's all a big conspiracy. We could jump to these same conclusions about any strange death that occurs anywhere in this country. The GBI is not the same agency as this local police force. I don't see what evidence there is to hide? An autopsy of the body is gonna reveal if he died from being beaten or from hanging upside down. It isn't like the sheriff is hiding the body away somewhere. I know that cops will collude to hide evidence and cover things up for each other, but that's a hell of a reach to say that all of these medical professionals, forensics experts and cops from different agencies are all trying to cover up a murder. I know that some of the posters here wanna' believe it, because it solidifies their belief in a white boogieman behind every black man's death, but sometimes people do die in strange ways. I will wait until more evidence is presented. I wouldn't' wanna' make myself look irrational or idiotic by jumping to unfounded conclusions about the KKK or corrupt police or racist conspiracies. I also wouldn't jump in here and pretend that I am some sort of expert on cadavers.

Last edited:
>D :lol: Way to flip it. I haven't said anything like that. I guess it's all a big conspiracy. We could jump to these same conclusions about any strange death that occurs anywhere in this country. The GBI is not the same agency as this local police force. I don't see what evidence there is to hide? An autopsy of the body is gonna reveal if he died from being beaten or from hanging upside down. It isn't like the sheriff is hiding the body away somewhere. I know that cops will collude to hide evidence and cover things up for each other, but that's a hell of a reach to say that all of these medical professionals, forensics experts and cops from different agencies are all trying to cover up a murder. I know that some of the posters here wanna' believe it, because it solidifies their belief in a white boogieman behind every black man's death, but sometimes people do die in strange ways. I will wait until more evidence is presented. I wouldn't' wanna' make myself look irrational or idiotic by jumping to unfounded conclusions.

So if a professional made the determination that he died from hanging upside down, as the family was told, there should be tons of evidence and case studies to support that conclusion. The family should have been provided a wealth of information that supports that decision. You know, the facts you keep talking about.

You will wait to jump to conclusions but your not gonna wait to cut down any and everyone elses opinions? Accepting it was an accident IS jumping to conclusions whether you realize it or not. :wink:

>D :lol: Way to flip it. I haven't said anything like that. I guess it's all a big conspiracy. We could jump to these same conclusions about any strange death that occurs anywhere in this country. The GBI is not the same agency as this local police force. I don't see what evidence there is to hide? An autopsy of the body is gonna reveal if he died from being beaten or from hanging upside down. It isn't like the sheriff is hiding the body away somewhere. I know that cops will collude to hide evidence and cover things up for each other, but that's a hell of a reach to say that all of these medical professionals, forensics experts and cops from different agencies are all trying to cover up a murder. I know that some of the posters here wanna' believe it, because it solidifies their belief in a white boogieman behind every black man's death, but sometimes people do die in strange ways. I will wait until more evidence is presented. I wouldn't' wanna' make myself look irrational or idiotic by jumping to unfounded conclusions.

So if a professional made the determination that he died from hanging upside down, as the family was told, there should be tons of evidence and case studies to support that conclusion. The family should have been provided a wealth of information that supports that decision. You know, the facts you keep talking about.

You will wait to jump to conclusions but your not gonna wait to cut down any and everyone elses opinions? Accepting it was an accident IS jumping to conclusions whether you realize it or not. :wink:

:rofl:

Man, you are a trip. I never said that it was an accident. I said I don't know. There isn't enough information.Get that chip off your shoulder. Have you read my posts in this thread? Yes there should be evidence and case studies.Do an internet search for people who died from hanging upside down. I did, there isn't a wealth of information out there. It doesn't appear to be a common cause of death. Have you ever had a close family member die under strange circumstances? Did the sheriff's office supply you with all of that information? Did they come to your house and show you pics of other people who died the same way? The GBI and the sheriff's office are saying that he died from being held upside down. I already agreed that the sheriff's office is acting fishy as hell. I am not naive, I know very well that cops lie about this type of thing all the time. I don't' know how all that works though. Do they automatically provide the family with all of that evidence? You don't know what a face would look like after death from hanging upside down. Nobody in this thread does, me included. I'm cutting down uninformed idiotic speculation that has no founding in reality.

Last edited:
This dude J.Chambers has 1000 post in this thread. You would think it was his son that died. Chill out homie

View media item 364597

I am tired of playing devil's advocate in here though. There is no reason for me to keep repeating myself or reiterating things that I have already posted. I am tired of talking about race on this site period. It never crosses my mind unless I log on here. You amateur forensics experts and websleuths can have this thread and speculate on the KKK, bigot sheriffs, small town racist murder conspiracies, etc. I'm out. Peace.

Last edited:
by the comments on this thread it sounds like its ok to blame every unsolved death/murder in Englewood CA on the KKK since they have history in Englewood? Stop it. You people are a little too quick to play that race card.

Originally Posted by JChambers  The GBI and the sheriff's office are saying that he died from being held upside down.
Wrong.  The GBI has yet to make a ruling.  They haven't released a statement about anything yet.  Only the local sheriff has.

I'm cutting down uninformed idiotic speculation that has no founding in reality.

What founding in reality reconciles the stated manner of death and the picture, that you know of? To be so harsh toward one set of speculations and nuetral, at best, toward another displays a bias is all i'm saying.

Yeah, you're right. I'm biased because I said that there isn't enough evidence to make any assumptions. >D

I don't know if that picture represents the manner of death. Neither do you. Several posters in here stated that he positively had to have been murdered because of the way his face looks in that one pic. Nobody here knows what someone would look like if they had died in that manner. I said that anything is possible, but the evidence is not there. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what else I can tell you. My unbiased opinions are clearly stated throughout this thread. I based my opinions on fact, and have left the speculation to the rest of you all. As I said before, go ahead and speculate and make all of the assumptions you want. I'm tired of talking about it. I will be keeping up with the case online and If any further revelations come out, I will post back in here. I'm not responding until then.

Last edited:
As do I and I most def would like for that sheriff and whoever else is involved to be brought to justice if they were involved in anything illegal. There is just zero evidence of anything,
Wrong it has already been proven a fact that he broke the law by not calling the coroner right away. Lowndes County Coroner Bill Watson says "You may not want me on your crime scene, but it's a law. It's not something you can change your mind about" towards the sheriff.   Georgia state law says  45-16-24 -Notification of suspicious or unusual deaths; court ordered medical examiner's inquiry; written report of inquiry.         I've posted the links to this.  Are you even reading them like you say you are?    

Now lets see if the GBI even presses the charges on the local sheriff for breaking the law.   

Yeah, you're right. I'm biased because I said that there isn't enough evidence to make any assumptions. >D

I don't know if that picture represents the manner of death. Neither do you. Several posters in here stated that he positively had to have been murdered because of the way his face looks in that one pic. Nobody here knows what someone would look like if they had died in that manner. I said that anything is possible, but the evidence is not there. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what else I can tell you. My unbiased opinions are clearly stated throughout this thread. I based my opinions on fact, and have left the speculation to the rest of you all. As I said before, go ahead and speculate and make all of the assumptions you want. I'm tired of talking about it. I will be keeping up with the case online and If any further revelations come out, I will post back in here. I'm not responding until then.

All I'm saying is don't call everyone else idiotic for lack of factual evidence and then use the sheriffs story as the default truth when it lacks any factual evidence as far as we know and goes against common sense looking at the pic. You don't see me speculating on murder but i'm not even gonna entertain the upside down death aspect unless I see that same evidence you keep talking about.

Back
Top Bottom