Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

I'm about to look like a cornball, but I don't eem care.

Soon as I get my bike, I'll pick up the reaper crew hat.

where did you cop...that is perfect

i bought this shirt off my go to site teefury prbly a yr ago

Last edited:
i almost forgot how much i hate juice....fam did so much wrong :smh:

will prbly rewatch the last 2 ep's of season 4 to kill time once i get off

Last edited:
:pimp: at the premiere being 90 mins

Almost forgot Jax is president now, should make things interesting this season

Last edited:
This can't get here quick enough..I'm a nerd, but I don't care, cause I got my SAMCRO shirt on I've already told everyone in the house to keep their damn mouth's shut for the next 3 hours..

Last edited:
The trailers make Jimmy Smits character look like a deranged bad ***...i'm tryin' to see what he does for this season.

Just read this

Smits will ditch his token clean-cut look to play Neron ‘Nero’ Padilla, a gang member who ends up becoming a mentor and not-so-good influence on the young newly implanted SAMCRO president Jackson ‘Jax’ Teller (Charlie Hunnam).

Hmmmm....My son Jax might start wildin' for respect this season :lol:.

I started watch the whole series over unaware of season 5's date. Im on season 2 episode 4 i guess ill catch up today and tomorrow.

I got 3 1/2 hours left till it comes on :smh:

Well it obvious to me that you need to move to EST..Sucks that in 18 minutes you'll have to stay outta this thread for fear of spoilers..Sorry man

I love how they have **** pop off immediately.

Most shows would make you wait until the end of the episode for a scene like that.

Caught a case of the Itis..Will have to hit the rewind button already..

Danny Trejo should be utilized in more serious roles like this instead of the gimmick stuff that he usually does.

Back
Top Bottom