Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Was the the prostetic leg guy at the end the same guy that put his foot up on the Fat SOA guy during church?..While I'm at it, what the hell is the fat guy's name that was a prospect last year?..I never can remember..

Was the the prostetic leg guy at the end the same guy that put his foot up on the Fat SOA guy during church?..While I'm at it, what the hell is the fat guy's name that was a prospect last year?..I never can remember..

Filthy Phil and yea that was the same guy. Probably the 3 of em, I remember they did a segment called Before The Anarchy and the tall skinny one was saying how SAMCRO wasn't home for him and he snaps a bit. Guessing they're probably working for Clay.

Episode was pretty intense. That scene shook me worse than the scene where Gemma got raped, I didn't think they could ever top that.

Damn, they didn't have to do Leroy like that :smh:
I was confused too. They got rid of his character quick.

Pope is ruthless. I like his character already.

Jimmy Smits banging Gemma out :lol:.
It was both the idea that his daughter was Leroy's girl (he'd already killed him though) and showing that he's calling the shots.

Gotta agree that Coates (Tig) had a weak reaction. Tara has become much more emotionless, hardened. While I do't think she's the best in the world, Maggie Siff has done a pretty good job. She's becoming the cold ***** that Gemma is, only cares about her family and even that is waning at times.

Yeah, that would've flew over my head since I didn't notice one of the new members had a fake leg. Beating up old man Unser :smh:. Pope is the most dangerous kind of villain since he has connections.

Even in the preview for the rest of the season when Luis asks Romeo what's Plan B, he just says "we let black kill him."

Jumping way ahead here and it's been said before but I can't see how Jax doesn't go the JT route and die by the hands of Tara and Opie.

She's becoming the cold ***** that Gemma is, only cares about her family and even that is waning at times.

She turned off the baby monitor so she could smoke in peace :lol:

I swear SoA always knocks it out of the park with the season premiers.

I'm already in love with where they're headed this year.

Wait why did they run up in his spot at the end of the show?

I'm confused I thought he alerted them earlier about the warrant

Last edited:
Other than Kim Coates acting job during that one short, although important, scene they couldn't have done a better job for this season's opening episode..People that say this show has a bunch of bad actors and the writing sucks have no clue..Sutter came correct tonight and the season previews got me very excited for next Tuesday..

Tara's transformation was kinda funny at first, but she's a full fledged Old Lady now.
Sometimes she looks like Gemma the way she stands and if you glance at her face.

I haven't heard criticism about the writing or actors. People obsess over shows like Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire and want every show to be of the same calibre but that's not possible. Show is still great and one of the most unique ones on tv.

She's becoming the cold ***** that Gemma is, only cares about her family and even that is waning at times.

She turned off the baby monitor so she could smoke in peace :lol:

I swear SoA always knocks it out of the park with the season premiers.

I'm already in love with where they're headed this year.
Ha, that was my point when I said it was waning at times.

Tara's transformation was kinda funny at first, but she's a full fledged Old Lady now.
I think that's how it's supposed to be. The idea that no matter how much she wants to fight the Samcro thing and believed that maybe Jax would get out, she can't escape becoming what she used to despise. In reality, you can't be half in, she tried that and everything that's happened since has hardened her.

I wish it hadn't been so long ago that I'd read Hamlet so I could explore the parallels better.

Wait why did they run up in his spot at the end of the show?
I'm confused I thought he alerted them earlier about the warrant

It was Gemma's place. Clay probably put them up as he had something important in the house he couldn't get to when he was interrupted/ to terrorize Gemma. Dude's like a shark, can't stop moving.

Could be they're just using the previous break ins as cover or they could be responsible.

Last edited:
Have to read my psychology book instead of watching sons of anarchy.

First world problems.

Jumping way ahead here and it's been said before but I can't see how Jax doesn't go the JT route and die by the hands of Tara and Opie.
What motive would Tara have to kill him? I'm not sure if Sutter would just recycle that storyline. Having the President killed by his bestfriend and old lady would be repetitive unless he wants Jax's life to parallel JT's that closely.

Have to read my psychology book instead of watching sons of anarchy.
First world problems.
I watched the premiere instead of writing my business paper :smh:.

Episode was 
eek.gif

Clay starting right where we left off with his lies 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Tara booty doe 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom