Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

How is the leader of the other charter putting together that Samcro has something to do with the killing of those 2 guys?

I keep seeing them focus on the shotgun

All I can think of is at the robbery of the Chinese, only Chibs had a shotgun.

It's the same shotgun he probably noticed.

Also, what do you guys think would've happened if juice didn't kill Eli ?

Should he have been more loyal to her or Jax?
Did he not rat Gemma out because it would have destroyed his only family?

Would YOU have told jax ? You'd probably be shook because he'd kill you for talking such blasphemy about his mother.

How is the leader of the other charter putting together that Samcro has something to do with the killing of those 2 guys?

I keep seeing them focus on the shotgun

All I can think of is at the robbery of the Chinese, only Chibs had a shotgun.

I think 1 of the 2 guys was the son of the other Charters leader, that is why the Chinese only reported 1 body and 1 was missing, also why he only told Bobby 1 name. And I think you are right about the shotgun. Samcro probably never would have thought he would go to their house and find any of that there.

Read back a few pages or watch the previous episode again. Someone said Jury put that shotgun in jax's bag before they attacked the triads. So when he found the shotgun at the house he knew exactly who killed his guys.

The face Abel had when he walked in to Gemma getting hit was
laugh.gif
, little dude is the devil's spawn

chibbs thought he was getting the yambs ... i said "**** scene coming soon" when they were staring at each other.... im almost sure shes setting them up

unser knows something more than hes letting on

Juice , i wish chibbs knew & had him sniped from a mile away & acted shocked ... diddy dance coming soon when he dies a bloddy one

bobby & jury kno each other knows everything .....i guarantee it, the convo was damn near flawless

u knew jax was gonna put the paws on that dude everybody knew but him

og going back og cuz it feels good... ye shrug

jax tossin 1/4 bricks like candy killin left n right thinking he tony :lol: but.....

jax gonna jax

Last edited:
Yea, that whole scene with Chibs was just awkward
laugh.gif
shes either a terrible actor or shes up to something. I thought she was crack down on charming since that DA lady brought her in.

I know samcro kinda has a plan, but its hard to know where the show is gonna go since theres so much going on.

off topic but seeing independence day & pacific rim there are some hard similarities ...they jacked the script & changed 2 things :rofl:

I cant seem to remember if Gemma fed Juice any good reason...but why cant he tell Jax and/or Chibbs the truth?

Well if juice tell the truth then he would have to tell Jax that Grmma killed Tara. And of course he would then kill his moms

Back
Top Bottom