Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Sons%2Bof%2BAnarchy%2B_Playing%2BWith%2BMonsters_%2BReview_%2BJax%2BIs%2BWorse%2BThan%2BSkankenstein%2B-%2BSons%2Bof%2BAnarchy%2BCommunity%2B-%2BTV.com.png

Kid who plays able is a horrible actor.
Very emotionless :lol:

I'm sure he sucks at acting...but I did see one comment on another website that at least tried to defend the "acting." His mom was a junkie....there are probably some issue there, right? Or it's just awful acting. :lol: I think it's the latter.

Anyone have a .gif of him standing in the door? Would be a good stoneface :lol:

Kid who plays able is a horrible actor.
Very emotionless :lol:

I'm sure he sucks at acting...but I did see one comment on another website that at least tried to defend the "acting." His mom was a junkie....there are probably some issue there, right? Or it's just awful acting. :lol: I think it's the latter.

Anyone have a .gif of him standing in the door? Would be a good stoneface :lol:

needed

mean.gif
 goin in on abel

i think hes actually doing a good job as far as child actors go at least hes not acting stupid

two problems i had with the episode, first they dont want him to see violence but hanging out in a ***** house is a good thing and two i know the wording was there but giving a sheriff an envelope of money after meeting her once was so un sons like

I think I saw in the credits for the second episode that there are two different kids who play Abel.

- totally a filler episode

- that opening scene though :lol:

- the setup on that rogue 9er crew was so damn obvious.

- i legit thought Chibbs was gonna get Sheriff's yambs though. didn't think she'd be taking cash though. i see what y'all are saying about trying to set up Samcro

- can someone help me understand why the Bastards tore up that "mu-shu" spot? was it to try and set up August Marks against Lin? i remember one of them yelling "August Marks doesn't care..."

- and just a reminder for myself, Juice can't go back to the MC because of what he told Nero about that killing that jax set up. is that it? i feel like i'm missing more as to why he's hiding out...

- Yea, I think Jax is starting to set up a plan to **** August's business up and have the Chinese/Mayans come at him. I forgot that this ************ chopped up Laroy :lol:

- I believe they all know the truth behind the coke/killing Miles stuff. The Nero **** was just the last straw.

Last edited:
the rest of the crew dont know that juice killed that girl  darmody outside of jax tho right?

Last edited:
Just saw the whole crew right now. They're filming here in eagle rock CA again at Italian bakery :smokin

Last edited:
Been watching this show since the beginning and it's been getting worse & worse for the last few seasons.

Pretty much the same exact plot cycled over again.

The sole reason I will continue to watch this show is my hope that Gemma gets murked out violently. She's the worst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom