Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Abel a snitch, he never gonna be club 
embarassed.gif

This was such a damn good episode.

Every time there's a slow or quiet scene I feel like someone is going to die.

Anybody else notice the ad placement though? Don't get me wrong, I mess with Jameson, but Johnnie Walker is by far a lot better.

i think it clicked for jax 
nerd.gif

edit: 
laugh.gif
 at the prosti saying jax is a nice guy

rip moses, i was hoping for big things 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Really took this long?

I just finished the shield a week agoish and havent seen venus since last season so yeah :lol:

This was a hell of an episode. I was thinking something was gonna happen between Jax and Wendy for a second.

:lol: at happy keeping a finger though :smokin

am i the only one who was dyin when Abel turned around when Jax told him who his real mom was

abel was like

IMG

Last edited:
Chibbs is that dude. That cop definitely acts like she's still in high school. Kind of annoying how she capitulates from week to week. I thought Jax was about to get those Wendy cheeks while Abel was waiting to be tucked in haha.

Finally! The cat is out of the bag and it looks like things will unravel for Gemma very quickly. Can't wait for next week. Oh yeah, **** Juice.

fuccck i had to use the bathroom when he abel told jax something. I got back right as he maed that face. what'd abel say. 

That episode definitely brought the feels up from the last. There's gotta be some more ****** up **** that will go down before Gemma gets offed though.

Last edited:
Abel came thru in the clutch.

Winsome :smokin :evil:

Tig & Juice :stoneface: :smh:

Jax putting in that work. :smokin :nthat:

Moses :smokin :rofl:

Just turned on tonight's ep.
Come on Tig, nah man. Nah

Edit: spoke too soon, Come on Juice. Nah man, Nah.

Sutter you are wrong for this man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom