Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

anybody wonder how jury charter going to be involve in the end  

Didn't they say they were traveling somewhere to meet up with other charters to discuss what jax had done? I hope all the charters vote and agree to take samcro out. Surround all of them and unleash the firing squad.

Last edited:
anybody wonder how jury charter going to be involve in the end  

Didn't they say they were traveling somewhere to meet up with other charters to discuss what jax had done? I hope all the charters vote and agree to take samcro out. Surround all of them and unleash the firing squad.
I don't think they can really do that. Because I remember in one of the episodes each charter is under its own control. They better not do something like that.

Basically, he is going to figure everything out and so much damage has been done due to lie. Chinese and Black relationships destroyed way past fixing. Jax might have to bring it to the table, what if the club has to decided to kill Gemma lol so many ways the show can end now. Only 3 episodes left :frown:

What if Jax thinks Nero is in on it and they were skipping town to escape her murder. Im just babbling but yeah next week is going to be extra lit.

avy to thread title ratio :x

That was my face throughout the whole episode last night.

At this rate, maybe Abel will be the one to take Jax down. That last frame is the oh $***t moment of this season
sick.gif
. Not looking good for my man Smiths
mean.gif
.... I suspect he will be the last to go if Jax actually gets to Gemma.

I see Abel in my nightmares :nerd:
I still think Unser is going to get a big kill this season. Leland wasn't it.

Think so too.
Hope he gets some ***. He got skin cancer, not balls cancer.
Gemma never delivered.

By the way, was that Tech N9ne driving Marks main hitman around yesterday?????

Last edited:
Think so too.
Gemma never delivered.

Yeah that was him lol. They used the most random people for cameos this season. I hope Juice doesn't end up just being Tully's butt boy forever.

Think so too.
Gemma never delivered.

Unser been had stage 4 cancer for who knows how long now :lol: I'm waiting for him to die from it each season

Last edited:
Moses death was super corny,homes was ex black ops and fell for that rinky dink trap that you could see coming a mile away, wack!

Abel is the man.

I think Jax dies very similar to Clay.

***** a joke homes can foil multi millionaire kingpins plans at his will, but couldn't see thru the bogus story about Tara, yea this 230lb cat came in your crib and had to tussle with your 105lb wife and stab her with a fork instead of just shooting her, makes sense.

***** a joke homes can foil multi millionaire kingpins plans at his will, but couldn't see thru the bogus story about Tara, yea this 230lb cat came in your crib and had to tussle with your 105lb wife and stab her with a fork instead of just shooting her, makes sense.

You right. I think its one of them situations where you can give perfect advise to everyone else, but you cant think your way outta your own drama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom