Chris ain't bout that life

Drake ain't bout that life

Rihanna honestly in my opinion, is overrated and not that attractive

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by stackz

Don't know if this has been posted already but�
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...edded&v=5h77gk3x6-s#!

roll.gif

drizzy in a wheelchair in the club
laugh.gif
That CGI video was RECKLESS
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Chris tweeting the pic DURING the fight
eek.gif
roll.gif
Why all them cats dark skinned and RiRi white?!?!?!?

I really can't believe that Chris Brown posted that picture expecting anything more than an eyeroll. Did he see the pictures of what he did to Rihanna's face? !%@$. If there is anyone who deserves a bottle to the chin its CB.

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

I really can't believe that Chris Brown posted that picture expecting anything more than an eyeroll. Did he see the pictures of what he did to Rihanna's face? !%@$. If there is anyone who deserves a bottle to the chin its CB.

well, his pic was to show that the bottle to the chin was nothing

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Based Mod

roll.gif

drizzy in a wheelchair in the club
laugh.gif
That CGI video was RECKLESS
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Chris tweeting the pic DURING the fight
eek.gif
roll.gif
Why all them cats dark skinned and RiRi white?!?!?!?
i noticed that too...had them all Meek's complexion...

i usually hate when people say this but...i can't believe this thread is this long
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

He is on probation, if he started the fight he is going  to jail, they posted pics of there side to make sure people know they were attacked, and its working .
Drake hasn't said anything and he looking guilty, whoever is at fault is going to get sued, tony Parker eye is worth a lot.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Lets put it this way
Chris ain't bout that life

Drake ain't bout that life

Rihanna honestly in my opinion, is overrated and not that attractive

: hat

For those saying "he aint about that life" and "they're soft"....Do you know these people personally? I mean, sure...most their songs are aimed towards women and are kind of "simpish" at times, but at the end of the day, They're both men... I'm sure theres SOME fire and fight inside them.

Plus.... You don't box a crew thats throwing bottles at you... You either dip, or you throw bottles right back at them...

PS: I'm confident Chris Brown would probably put the beats on most of yall throwin salt at him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For those saying "he aint about that life" and "they're soft"....Do you know these people personally? I mean, sure...most their songs are aimed towards women and are kind of "simpish" at times, but at the end of the day, They're both men... I'm sure theres SOME fire and fight inside them.

Plus.... You don't box a crew thats throwing bottles at you... You either dip, or you throw bottles right back at them...

PS: I'm confident Chris Brown would probably put the beats on most of yall throwin salt at him
laugh.gif
Idk...that Punk'd episode kind of gave me an idea of how Drake would react in any type of conflict. 

laugh.gif
Yea, because he was able to beat up a woman.  You ever seen a man and woman fight?

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
Yea, because he was able to beat up a woman.  You ever seen a man and woman fight?
Looks like this?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

laugh.gif
Yea, because he was able to beat up a woman.� You ever seen a man and woman fight?
Looks like this?

This guy is a scumbag and deserves to get his limbs removed. Why he gotta punch her? 

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Yea, because he was able to beat up a woman.� You ever seen a man and woman fight?
Looks like this?

This guy is a scumbag and deserves to get his limbs removed. Why he gotta punch her?�

Lmao dudes kill me sayin stuff like this about men who hit chicks

Originally Posted by dyyhard

And so far the girl who’s allegedly at the center of it all has remained silent, although anonymous sources have been quoted saying that she's "loving the drama." 

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
spl349691_001.jpg

[/font]

call me a typical stupid high standards NT'er but tell me this chick doesn't have the ugliest, longest fingers on the planet.

Drake seem like the type of clown that would be talkin bout CB while he hittin...
sick.gif

"Bet Brezzy ain't hit it like this Ri Ri" Ugh
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom