Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For those saying "he aint about that life" and "they're soft"....Do you know these people personally? I mean, sure...most their songs are aimed towards women and are kind of "simpish" at times, but at the end of the day, They're both men... I'm sure theres SOME fire and fight inside them.

Plus.... You don't box a crew thats throwing bottles at you... You either dip, or you throw bottles right back at them...

PS: I'm confident Chris Brown would probably put the beats on most of yall throwin salt at him
laugh.gif
Idk...that Punk'd episode kind of gave me an idea of how Drake would react in any type of conflict. 

can I get a summary of that punkd episode? I never seen it.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by dyyhard

And so far the girl who’s allegedly at the center of it all has remained silent, although anonymous sources have been quoted saying that she's "loving the drama." 

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]
call me a typical stupid high standards NT'er but tell me this chick doesn't have the ugliest, longest fingers on the planet.

imagine the HJs

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Looks like this?

This guy is a scumbag and deserves to get his limbs removed. Why he gotta punch her?�

Lmao dudes kill me sayin stuff like this about men who hit chicks
i'm saying... cats be acting like fellas just run up on chicks all willy nilly for no reason. ALL MEN KNOW THE REPERCUSSIONS IF THEY HIT A WOMAN.
i can GUARANTEE YOU that MOST domestic violence disputes are started by women chasing after the man until he turns around and commences to laying the smack down.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

This guy is a scumbag and deserves to get his limbs removed. Why he gotta punch her?�

i'm saying... cats be acting like fellas just run up on chicks all willy nilly for no reason. ALL MEN KNOW THE�REPERCUSSIONS�IF THEY HIT A WOMAN.
i can GUARANTEE YOU that MOST domestic violence disputes are started by women chasing after the man until he turns around and commences to laying the smack down.

I saw something just like this in my old job.  This dude came in the store looking at shoes with some girl following him.  He was trying to play peace keeper while she was yelling at him and hitting him, smacking him in the face...all the while he was saying "I really dont want to argue like this in public".  While he was looking at the shoes, she spit on him...homie wiped it off and kept it moving.  As they were leaving the store, she spit on him again.....and dude gave her the Hulk/Loki punch to the face like I've never seen before.  I swear, I've never seen any human being hit another human being that hard.
Her female friend saw this, and ran up on dude hitting him with an umbrella, and they proceeded to get their Royal Rumble on, and both chicks got choke slammed on this car parked outside 
tired.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

NT'ers now standing up for dudes that put hands on women
30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all

Only so much can be done when you're being chased and etc. Plus no one is going to step in and stop her. You're a lady then act like one. A lit of and I mean A LOT of women pull stunts because they just know that man wont hit them. Calling the police is your only hope really.

Originally Posted by Regis

You dudes think Im playing.
The sag struggle is real.

2j5c9j.jpg

Even Drake looks more comfortable.

2nj901g.jpg

And finally...

Spoiler [+]

2qxyqfp.jpg

Dudes belt is on his damn belly button.

I cant be the only person who sees it.
You wear your pants starting at the the middle of your thighs, don't you?

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

anybody that saying meek isnt real better check youtube. He has been pushing out videos for the last 8 years ever since he was 14 years old in the project slums with a wad of cash, guns and drugs. He was about that life

also what was going on at that club that night to have all the starts and celebrities there in 1 night?

This right here is whats wrong with the people today....

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all
It's a shame, ain't it??

Had these dudes seen their mom or sister get treated this way, they wouldn't be singing the same tune. Regardless of if their mom or sister "deserved" it.

Laughing at a dude "choke slamming" two women and you just sat by and watched? That's as cowardly as him beating them both up ...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm saying... cats be acting like fellas just run up on chicks all willy nilly for no reason. ALL MEN KNOW THE�REPERCUSSIONS�IF THEY HIT A WOMAN.

I saw something just like this in my old job.  This dude came in the store looking at shoes with some girl following him.  He was trying to play peace keeper while she was yelling at him and hitting him, smacking him in the face...all the while he was saying "I really dont want to argue like this in public".  While he was looking at the shoes, she spit on him...homie wiped it off and kept it moving.  As they were leaving the store, she spit on him again.....and dude gave her the Hulk/Loki punch to the face like I've never seen before.  I swear, I've never seen any human being hit another human being that hard.
Her female friend saw this, and ran up on dude hitting him with an umbrella, and they proceeded to get their Royal Rumble on, and both chicks got choke slammed on this car parked outside 
tired.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
But guys like "fiesty" chicks, chicks with the stank attitudes that love to fight in the clubs and hit you during rough sex
Just like there is always signs that a man could be abusive, there signs that a woman can be abusive.

As a man you should know the world is against you and not continue to date woman that  seem too aggressive, cause the day you decide to hit back for all the times you didnt is the day you go to jail.

I bet he is still with that girl 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all
It's a shame, ain't it??

Had these dudes seen their mom or sister get treated this way, they wouldn't be singing the same tune. Regardless of if their mom or sister "deserved" it.

Laughing at a dude "choke slamming" two women and you just sat by and watched? That's as cowardly as him beating them both up ...

You expected solaris to risk his life for some birds 
They did nothing when their friend was spitting and hitiing her man, but when he retaliated that is when they want to be a good Samaritan 
laugh.gif

shoefreakbaby wrote:
But guys like "fiesty" chicks, chicks with the stank attitudes that love to fight in the clubs and hit you during rough sex
Just like there is always signs that a man could be abusive, there signs that a woman can be abusive.

As a man you should know the world is against you and not continue to date woman that  seem too aggressive, cause the day you decide to hit back for all the times you didnt is the day you go to jail.

laugh.gif

Fanta sea.

Ratchetness stop being cute a looooong time ago.

EDIT: You're right. Baby Daddies love that $@%#.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

shoefreakbaby wrote:

laugh.gif

Fanta sea.

Trill dont act young, I can go get examples from this forum to show you guys still like "bad girl club" chicks 
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif
 @ me for confusing Meek Mill with this guy

Ain't no way dis dude got rhianna's yambs 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are you acting as if Meek is so much more attractive then mac miller?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by rmK

30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all
It's a shame, ain't it??

C'mon, son.

Of course no man is gonna sit back and let a female family member get their issue no matter if they deserved it or not. Not even sure how you can even hypothetically compare a loved one to a stranger in that situation.

But to say dude is a coward for not saddling up as a White Knight to come defend two girls who acted as the aggressors in the situation is flat out stupid.  

What if he got arrested? What if he caught a slug?

All trying to save two random bops.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

shoefreakbaby wrote:

laugh.gif

Fanta sea.

Trill dont act young, I can go get examples from this forum to show you guys still like "bad girl club" chicks 
I aint acting young, infact quite the opposite. Like I said before, baby daddies love that %%@#.

30t6p3b.gif
@ you even referencing "Bad Girls Club".

30t6p3b.gif
Youth today.......

When I said young, I didnt mean age I meant "new"

I can find dudes who aren't baby daddies who like that but w/e

all these rap dudes are hilarious. i cant even see why they would be fighting behind a chick everybody is hitting.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for confusing Meek Mill with this guy

macmiller-shamoneyblog.jpg

Ain't no way dis dude got rhianna's yambs
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

But for real if Mac really blows up I wouldnt be surprised if he start gettin some famous chicks. Jermine got Janet Jackson, anything is possible. Like Meek said them girls belong to the game.

Back
Top Bottom