Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

The hypocrisy.:lol:

Kanye lost his mind. He clearly still has some issues with Wiz and Amber. Bringing up the kid is just above and beyond too far.
If someone tamper with your backside you'd feel some type of way too.

If he sues, he looks like an even bigger cornball. Descending to Meek levels of corny. :smh:

Basically. Going to court because she violated the agreement to keep the violation of his bum a secret.
#bars
:rofl:

kanye probably already talking to dem lawyers. But if i was ole boy, I would turn the reckless talk about up a notch

Clapback wit something like:

When I was washing down day old Chipolte burrito bowl with Metamucil shakes, just to bless your face with my soft serve, you were saying nothing but thank you *****.

#YeezySeaonTurnToDookieSeason

Last edited:
Take if for what it's worth, but IRL a friend of mine is Aquainted with Tracy Morgan's son who's really into sneakers and apparently sells directly to Ross and knows Ye' supposedly. He was telling my boy that after the club, they would bring a dude back and I forget either Ye would smash or the dude would smash Ye'. Obviously when I first heard it I thought it was completely BS, but with the amber rose tweet.
The ye old my cousins sisters neice hairdresser story....

but its 100 percent believable... i know alotta dudes in the "indusrtry" who arent as straight as they seem

12644697_10153857155096069_2968870641005133421_n.jpg

Doctor stuck her finger up my booty once.

I though they just messed around the rim but they go in there like VCs dunk in the dunk contest.

**** is definitely not wavy.

Take if for what it's worth, but IRL a friend of mine is Aquainted with Tracy Morgan's son who's really into sneakers and apparently sells directly to Ross and knows Ye' supposedly. He was telling my boy that after the club, they would bring a dude back and I forget either Ye would smash or the dude would smash Ye'. Obviously when I first heard it I thought it was completely BS, but with the amber rose tweet.
Grown man sounding like the tabloids. Listen to yourself right now man

Way out of line talking about the kid like that
Also rolling at the random delusional tweets inbetween like he's the greatest gift on earth :rofl:

Last edited:
The ye old my cousins sisters neice hairdresser story....

but its 100 percent believable... i know alotta dudes in the "indusrtry" who arent as straight as they seem

haha, I'm always hearing stories about how you have to some low key ish to move up the chains.

Yo this is like walking into your million dollar home in a nice suburban neighborhood and walking out of a section 8 1BR apartment in Jerome Ave.

How they gonna move us to the music section like that :x

Further proof celebs need to stop being on twitter. You are always going to get contradicted if you go on a post rant.

Back
Top Bottom