Soulja Boy is now ...........

That way sound like dex made a reference for it :lol:

CvgCdxqWIAA-meW

Soulja Boy x Bow Wow just dropped an Album

YO :lol:

Damn this cover hard af.

Too bad its trash behind it. 'Would been a hard *** Migo's cover

Soulja should have just stacked his superman money during that run, faded back and became a young plug for these new dudes out now.

Soulja always had hustle and grind. Just no damn talent.

"Soulja murdered Bow Wow on here and unlocked at least 8 of his stolen flows, Bow Wow isn't anywhere near his skill level. Soulja Tsung showed up everywhere on here.

Project around a 6.5 , Bow Wow less project would probably be an 8."

:rofl: :rofl:

"Soulja murdered Bow Wow on here and unlocked at least 8 of his stolen flows, Bow Wow isn't anywhere near his skill level. Soulja Tsung showed up everywhere on here.

Project around a 6.5 , Bow Wow less project would probably be an 8."

:rofl: :rofl:
This. If this was a Tsung solo it would've been better

Damn this cover hard af.

Too bad its trash behind it. 'Would been a hard *** Migo's cover

Soulja should have just stacked his superman money during that run, faded back and became a young plug for these new dudes out now.

Soulja always had hustle and grind. Just no damn talent.

bro is a marketing genius (at 15-16 no less) and should be racked up in silicon valley right now instead of ******* with club walkthroughs and love and hip hop

Bow Wow really should've went the movie/film route, became Nick Cannon or Will Smith.

both of these dudes could be respected in different fields (soulja in technology/digital marketing and bow in movies) and 5x richer instead of rap laughing stocks

Last edited:
Soulja honestly could have finessed his way to be a Nelly type rapper if didn't try to go the trap route

Idk how kiss me thru the phone charted but it seems plausible. He should still eat for life off that youtube/ringtone money though. If you think about it all the artists from that era are really still heavily caked up. Might've been the most lucrative time period for our type of music

Last edited:
Idk how kiss me thru the phone charted but it seems plausible. He should still eat for life off that youtube/ringtone money though. If you think about it all the artists from that era are really still heavily caked up. Might've been the most lucrative time period for our type of music
Yup. All those dudes can tour here and over seas forever. Ringtone era blew gave songs a extra wind.

What's crazy is that Soulja boy is pretty much 10 years in the game

Bathing apes first released in 2006

Uuuuugh I hate these garbo rappers getting nice addictive production, I think I listened to I Put Your Girl On A Molly like 42 times today

Uuuuugh I hate these garbo rappers getting nice addictive production, I think I listened to I Put Your Girl On A Molly like 42 times today
:lol:. Lean has been played about 80x for me. The 1st 4 songs and that got downloaded.

Soulja didn't get 400 mill off that deal btw

he explained it and said he's not getting 400 mill at all, that's just he amount of money being moved around in the deal

still he probably about to get a cool check if he not making the whole **** up

The company said that that's the ceiling of the deal if everything goes rite but thats prolly not happening

I see that he's taking pics with that Kid Red dude that use to (dont know if he still does) hang around Chris Brown. He's also starting to hop back on that blood wave by posing with red flags n stuff.. They about to Shang Tsung those pockets. Should have stayed his a** in Da Sip and built a nice little empire. 

Funny how this dude rotates SODMG members every month. I swear I don't recognize any of the people around him besides J Bar.

Back
Top Bottom