Soulja Boy is now ...........

Soulja Boy always rotating friends that's why he always gets robbed or get something stolen LOL. And it's like these new people he puts her around him get younger and younger every month

Just from skipping this, the beats are alright. But Soulja Boy definitely out-rapped Bow Wow on here :lol: as outrageous as Soulja Boy is, Bow Wow is just not believable with all this trap/gun talk. Again, he should have went the Will Smith/Nick Cannon route and should be firmly cemented in movies and other non-rap ventures

I'm 200% behind him. Rather hear a double album by Soulja Boy than any of Yatchy's music

Last edited:
:lol: @ Souja's small impression of Yachty. Even the man that gave him a lane think he's trash.

I would split a _ wig for India too. Sheeeeiit.

Last edited:
Soulja Boy beefing with Lil boat over India Love
laugh.gif
og wack rapper to new school wack rapper

lmao THEY CANT SAVE YOU FROM THIS!

I heard Soulja Boy really do got goons on deck. The same ones that Ray J was talking about

Soulja been paying them goons for over a decade, finally gonna put em to use on a ***** with red braids and beads....

Yoooo is Soulja serious right now??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is clearly off them drugs
Like I said earlier, he got that Kid Red dude hanging around him now. He paying them Cali bloods for protection which has him feeling tough. Soulja aint never been about that life. Dude was a cornball when he was in Da Sip.... Dude was a cornball when he moved to Atlanta... He's still a cornball now that he's in Cali.... I do rock with some of that BLVD Supply ish even though he's Shang Tsunging ideas from other clothing brands lol.

One of the comments on there said "with ya old ***" :lol: :lol: Soulja Boy is 26, how old are Yachty's fans, 15?

Back
Top Bottom