South Park Season 19 Thread 9/16

My gf has hulu and it's terrible besides hey arnold, samarui jack, and south park. Only reason she got it is for mindy project. And broad city is good too

Yes the people who don't like this season (besides those that want less momemt in time social commentary eps) are exact who SP is joking on
What about original series on Hulu are they any good?

Pc principal gotta be the most important character added to an established show so far in. Simpsons never had this type of revival unfortunately.

http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/cake-metaphor-comes-back-another-solid-episode-sou-227304

This is one of the better reviews so far. Im surprised reviewers in general didn't seem to like reality as a physical character. I thought he was hilarious and basically Matt and Trey talking. Killing him at the end felt like a series finale to me.

It's been mentioned but bringing a serial nature and continuity has transformed the show.

I don't like any of the Hulu originals personally. But I really like how they stay updated with shows that I do watch. Family Guy, South Park, Modern Family, etc.

The Muppets show is pretty good too. Never would have seen it without Hulu :lol:

The song had me cracking up :lol:

Randy never fails man :lol:

I hope PC Principle gets killed off somehow :lol:

Interesting episode. Basically an ode to fanfiction and poking fun at it. Cool that they used art submitted by fans though.

I always wondered if it goes both ways: Do girls get turned on by two guys going at it like guys get turned on by lesbians. 
laugh.gif

Good to see a Tweek episode, there hasn't been one for a looooong time. One of my favorite characters.

:lol: was a weird one but still a good amount of laughs.

I had to go re-watch the episode where Tweek & Craig originally fought from season 3 :lol:

I laughed when the ep started and it was about yaoi. I recognize the word but never have pronounced it or heard it aloud.

When I first found out about this ****, it soured me to anime. There are actual cartoons that are in the yaoi genre. I got a good laugh @ SP tackling it.

:rofl: @ the Japanese deciding who is gay and who isn't.

:rofl: @ PC Principal.

Last edited:
I laughed when the ep started and it was about yaoi. I recognize the word but never have pronounced.

When I first found out about this ****, it soured me to anime. There are actual cartoons that are in the yaoi genre. I got a good laugh @ SP tackling it.

:rofl: @ the Japanese deciding who is gay and who isn't.

:rofl: @ PC Principal.

I think it was the last song that had the Japanese dude singing.

When it went to Craig's dad in bed and the singer just started yelling **** in Japanese and woke him up, was legit cramping up from laughing so hard.

Back
Top Bottom