South Park Season 19 Thread 9/16

I had a good laugh at this ep but again this ending :x :smh: :rofl:

So ******* nasty. I mean really boogers and cum? Promoting that is gonna have a bunch of real life scumbags thinking they're doing a SP bit in the kitchen.

Yelp reviewers were hilarious. The way Cartman kept saying bicycle in Spanish :lol: Surprise PC principal didn't pop up on him.

aye, that ending was gross and funny at the same damn time. :wow: :lol: :x

So true though about these yelpers. :rofl:

I think it would have been even more funny if it was randy instead of the kyle's dad.

Forgot to mention, the way Cartman described dropping a deuce like it was unnatural for him but that's the way it suppose to be :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son think liquid **** and diarrhea is normal. Son called a normal **** being raped from inside :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Man they are killing it this season. Every episode is on point. It's uncanny how true the yelp diss was. Kyle's dad smoking his pipe toiling over his Applebee's review. Priceless.

Yelp is trying to sue South Park for the last episode: http://nbc.com.co/yelp-sues-south-park-for-10-million-over-episode/

Parker and Stone's response:

“We’ve taken a hard look at the information presented to us, and after reviewing it, we have given Yelp and their lawsuit only one star. Their lawyers delivered us legal documents in a very unprofessional manner; not bothering to smile or even a quick handshake. The writing on the envelope was barely legible and in two different colors. It is our personal opinion that Yelp could do a much better job by not suing us for ten million dollars.”

I personally don't care for Yelp's business practices. I turned down an ad sales job from them once I learned more about the process. They try to sell ads and other Yelp services to businesses. The job would've been reaching out to businesses to sell them tools to play a game they never signed up for in the first place.
That's a fake site

:rofl: whole episode and it was all damn true.

aye when randy rolled up with segal and vin and thinking now he untouchable and the cashier still ethered them through a slick song :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
"Reality" spittin' hot truth bombs at the end there. Matt and Trey are on fire this season. Headed towards a GOAT season.

Kinda weird that the last two episodes were basically about what people say on the Internet, yet each episode took a different stance. Last episode they insulted the people who were ***** towards restaurants but this episode they protect the people who are ***** against other people, calling it "reality"?

Kinda weird that the last two episodes were basically about what people say on the Internet, yet each episode took a different stance. Last episode they insulted the people who were ***** towards restaurants but this episode they protect the people who are ***** against other people, calling it "reality"?

Because restaurants that come under attack from douchey hipsters with a Gmail account aren't the same as Twoddles who toss their photos up online, and then get upset when people call them fat. One person is trying to make a living, the other is actively seeking attention in a public forum, and then crying when people say mean things about them. If you don't want people saying mean things, then don't put your photos online. As for restaurants, the market has always sorted itself out. Bad restaurants have always come and gone, regardless of the Internet.

But we don't need people leaving one star reviews because their water glasses weren't refilled within .08 seconds of being emptied. Yes, people do that. Hell, read any nightclub review. People give clubs one star literally because they had to wait in line to get in. That's it. Because nobody else had to wait in line, right? And, when you complain to Yelp, their response is "pay for ads and we'll push your negative reviews off the first page." That's extortion.

TL;DR People are petty on Yelp, people been calling people ugly for thousands of years

Last edited:
The levels to this ep were crazy :rofl:

I swear that whole Reality bit at the charity event reminded me of a real comic or some famous person's rant about celebs I just couldn't pin point it :lo It was so spot on.

That charity shaming was real. That aint no joke.

:rofl: @ #SafeSpace

Butters was slipping, his struggle would've been worth it if he was getting paid for all that. Would've made the ending tie-in on a more hopeful note for those starving kids. At least they could make money for food but without it's just funny in a crueler way :lol:

The safe space song :rofl:

They got Segal perfectly :lol: :lol:

:rofl: @ Butters going insane and attempted suicide. I like how for him Reality wasn't even real.
Only opportunity I think they missed out on was instead of Gigi Hadid it should've been Tom Brady's man-face wife Gisele just to make a call back to the 1st ep :lol:

The public hanging of Reality at the end though :lol: :smh: :rofl:

Because restaurants that come under attack from douchey hipsters with a Gmail account aren't the same as Twoddles who toss their photos up online, and then get upset when people call them fat. One person is trying to make a living, the other is actively seeking attention in a public forum, and then crying when people say mean things about them. If you don't want people saying mean things, then don't put your photos online. As for restaurants, the market has always sorted itself out. Bad restaurants have always come and gone, regardless of the Internet.

But we don't need people leaving one star reviews because their water glasses weren't refilled within .08 seconds of being emptied. Yes, people do that. Hell, read any nightclub review. People give clubs one star literally because they had to wait in line to get in. That's it. Because nobody else had to wait in line, right? And, when you complain to Yelp, their response is "pay for ads and we'll push your negative reviews off the first page." That's extortion.
FACTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom