Space Jams or Concords ?

If u have both which ones do you prefer? Best looking ? Most stylish? If u could only cop 1? Please if u have concords dont just say concords and if u only have sjams dont just say sjams. My buddies and i were debating it yesterday.

That's a good question because both are a neutral shoe that will go with any outfit but both still have Pros and Cons...

I'll have to pick Space Jams because you can wear dark colored jeans and not have to worry about ink/dye stains and if they get dirty you can't tell
smile.gif

Ahhh... Niketalk. He asked Space Jams or Concords, not "What's the best Air Jordan 11?" Space Jams or Concords people, there's no hidden option c that says "Breds"
Anyways, as an owner of both I'd say both are amazing, which makes this a very hard choice, but the concords win for me

probably the closest you can get with a head-to-head but gonna have to go with jams on this one

SPACE  JAMS when it was new..yellow sole really turns me off  thats why BRED XI rules  no yellowing

Originally Posted by babyJs23

That's a good question because both are a neutral shoe that will go with any outfit but both still have Pros and Cons...

I'll have to pick Space Jams because you can wear dark colored jeans and not have to worry about ink/dye stains and if they get dirty you can't tell
smile.gif

I agree. And I only have the Concords btw. But my favorite of all time is the space jams. Most of my favorite Jordan color ways mostly have black if not all black upper

I always find it interesting how love for an xi colorway changes over time. From 95'-99' the breds were the more popular colorway. Out of all the xi's that released between 95'-96' the breds were the best selling xi. From 00'-10' space jams and cool greys were the most sought after. And ever since the dmp's released, concords slowly but surly ended up on top. And now the concord is thee most sought out colorway. Though personally, i'de go with space jam as well. 

Breds> But if I had to pick between the two, Space Jams. Love dark colored shoes because you can wear them more often and not have to clean them as often.

I'm seeing so much of the Concords that I hate them now, including my pair. I used to love them, but I just tired of seeing them everywhere (Craigslist, eBay, NT, etc.) Space Jams, definitely.

Just wondering guys....Which release was crazier in the US, SJ or Concords ?We don't get this sort of maddness in Australia ?Btw, I would have to go with Concords, truely classic !

Back
Top Bottom