Space Jams or Concords ?

Originally Posted by Vuey

Just wondering guys....Which release was crazier in the US, SJ or Concords ?We don't get this sort of maddness in Australia ?Btw, I would have to go with Concords, truely classic !

Jams are the only shoe i've had to lineup for in melbourne.
Concords I would've done the same but thought I had a pair on lock till it fell through on RD.

Good question though. My bet would be concords purely from what I saw online but US heads thoughts???

jams over the concords
tired.gif
 but breds are my fav
ohwell.gif

Space jams. I bough the space jams. Took them home tried them on and was very disappointed in how crappy they were. I took them right back to the store and return them.

I'd say Space Jams

Originally Posted by Vuey

Just wondering guys....

Which release was crazier in the US, SJ or Concords ?

We don't get this sort of maddness in Australia ?

Btw, I would have to go with Concords, truely classic !

Concords release was worse

I like the jams, If you like rocking hard denim. These are the ones Concords are checkered board and are hella weak to rock

I have the space jams and the concords and I have to go with the concords for the simple fact that they arent going
to yellow as easily. I understand that theres not much you can do to stop the yellowing process but after only a few
months in the box the SJs were starting to yellow... concords seem like theyll stay icy much longer imo

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Ahhh... Niketalk. He asked Space Jams or Concords, not "What's the best Air Jordan 11?" Space Jams or Concords people, there's no hidden option c that says "Breds"
Anyways, as an owner of both I'd say both are amazing, which makes this a very hard choice, but the concords win for me

yet they still are bringin up the breds...damn NIKETALK yall cant read all of a sudden....he said Concords vs. SJs...stick 2 the question
tired.gif

o and btw I got both and I'd say Concords

Tough one, but I'd have to go with the Space Jam's. I love both, but SJ's to me are just a cleaner shoe. Still on the hunt for a pair for non-rape prices.

never had the spacejams. but I think it goes in this order breds>spacejams>concords. The breds are the best xi's imo. Ive always loved the spacejams.Eastbay screwed me over a couple years ago. so wasnt able to get a pair .i like the blacktop part on the spacejams over the concords. concords tends to get dirty or look dirty on the mesh part easily.

Back
Top Bottom