I have both and it really depends on what i
want to wear on that day. When wanting
To dress more decent and with long pants,
I prefer the spacejams. When wearing shorts
in the summer, with rather hip hop look,
I prefer the concords or the columbias.

Space Jams 
pimp.gif

In general I like the SJ more than concords..

But for me.. The DMPs are easily the best model from each colorway..

I would take DMPs over SJs anyday.. But only DMPs..

So I will say this..

DMP XI> Any model SJ > Any model Concord besides DMP XI.

Its just something special about them DMP joints.

Got a pair of 09 Jams...Went HAM on getting multiple pairs of Cords and if I had a choice of either getting another pair of Jams or another pair of Cords for the same price, Cords no questions ask! Safe to say that I prefer Cords over Jams errday!

concords for me. all-black/majority black shoes doesn't really work for me, whether it's shorts, jeans, or on the court.

2011 comcords look horrible that being said between these 2 id have to go with jams but if we were talking 2001 releases id have to go with either, concords are easier to match though

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I always find it interesting how love for an xi colorway changes over time. From 95'-99' the breds were the more popular colorway. Out of all the xi's that released between 95'-96' the breds were the best selling xi. From 00'-10' space jams and cool greys were the most sought after. And ever since the dmp's released, concords slowly but surly ended up on top. And now the concord is thee most sought out colorway. Though personally, i'de go with space jam as well. 

No surprise. Breds are my favs, but most people who like the breds better probably also saw Jordan originally play in them with the Bulls uniform. Now it's mostly about "head turning" & fashion. SMH.I've owned every single Jordan XI color except the DMP. Breds aside for your question I'd say:Fashion: Concords> JamsPractical Wear: Jams > ConcordsMy order:Breds > Concords/Jams > CG > Columbia > Anny

I have both and maybe when the hype was fresh I would of went with the concords but my JAMS and just so clean. I have worn both about 10 times each and I havnt once worn the jams and not got a comment on my shoes. When i wear the concords only thing ppl say is about the crazyness at the release. Im not haten on the Concords you cant go wrong with an OG color wave and they are super fresh but if I had to get rid of one and keep one there is no way im letting my Jams go!

new and old DMP >new concord > new bred> new columbia > old bred> old concord> old cool gray > old columbia > new cool gray > space jam

why?

50 meters away, I can tell a Concord. 20 meters away, I can't tell a space jam

Space Jams. I only ++#% with three colorways of XIs. Space Jams, Columbias, and Cool Grays. Concords aren't bad either, I wish I had a pair. The only one I hate are the Breds

Back
Top Bottom