SPEAKING OF 5 YEARS AGO.... HOW ARE YOUR OLYMPIC 7'S?!?

not too shabby, can't believe its been 5 years...my first pair of jays EVER! i bought it with my work money from my first job...i remember being able topre order these at finishline...good ol days

still NDS just like my OG's
pimp.gif

I PICKED UP A PAIR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO WAS LOOKING FOR THEM FOR FOREVET STILL IN VNDS CONDITION....I LOVE EM MY PERSONAL FAV CW OF THE VII'S
pimp.gif

picked up mine from an NTer 3 years back. basically in the same condition as the OP's, worn 3 times and always cleaned
pimp.gif

my toe area is getting yellow and my silver is fading into gold...why could the silver be fading

Im so mad ... I wish I would of copped 2 on RD. I still have my pair but I NEED another one , why not .......

Still have a few GS sizes too .... Such a SOLID shoe. LOVE THEM .

WOW
eek.gif
5 years ago already!?

I remember driving to the mall to get em listening to Young Bucks album..

..and i couldve swore these were like the last jordans to come in the face-box?

Mine are setting DS in the box...no yellowing
smokin.gif

prolly break em out this summer.

bought them on the release date looked at them, and havent looked at them since. Had no urge to wear them for the most part.

bought them on the release date looked at them, and havent looked at them since. Had no urge to wear them for the most part.

passed before, passed again a few days ago, not changing any time soon. the cw just doesn't look appealing.

this could be the best vii cw of all time.....bought a vnds pair for $100 on ebay.......it was a great day lol
the only problem is that the front starts to yellow after a while
any1 knows how to prevent or fix this???

I outgrew mine and sold them. Still haven't picked them up again. Someday though.

Back
Top Bottom