Spiderman vs Batman vs Superman - who would win?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Besides the kryptonite batman and spiderman have no possible way of beating superman and that's a fact. So i go with superman.
Red sun is the key to killing Superman. Anytime he dies from kryptonite he can come back(usually, as far as the comics go). If the sun suddenly turns red or either one of them can utilize that weakness in a fight as his power wanes somebody strong enough could kill him without the green rock.

I'm like 97% sure both Spidey and Bats could conceive a weapon that uses red sun rays against T.M.o.S..... and they'd still lose pitifully.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Besides the kryptonite batman and spiderman have no possible way of beating superman and that's a fact. So i go with superman.
Red sun is the key to killing Superman. Anytime he dies from kryptonite he can come back(usually, as far as the comics go). If the sun suddenly turns red or either one of them can utilize that weakness in a fight as his power wanes somebody strong enough could kill him without the green rock.
I'm like 97% sure both Spidey and Bats could conceive a weapon that uses red sun rays against T.M.o.S..... and they'd still lose pitifully.
smh.gif
Depends on the device and how the fight goes down.

If Bats and Spidey temporarily team up, they could create some inescapable red room constantly shooting them de-powering red rays and then Spidey lures him inthere. I'm sure he has an extremely better chance of knocking him out.

Something similar to that has been done

Here is why Batman won't have a problem with Peter in the symbiote suit, he took down Carnage:

2zggn5y.jpg

2gvow1y.jpg

2n0ovn6.jpg

pimp.gif

Parker can't even take down Carnage by himself, peep what the angry blond said:

98x4d3.jpg

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

--Spider-Man is more than capable of takin down Carnage if he just had more backbone.
--Or it can also depend on what writer is writing the story.

Superman would walk up to those two and throw them into outer space, fights over.

That comic up there isn't even real, but Symbiote would get murked though because their weakness is sound and batman can exploit that.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

That comic up there isn't even real, but Symbiote would get murked though because their weakness is sound and batman can exploit that.
--I think the Symbiotes are also weak against fire.
--Either way, Batman can exploit anything. His back up plans have back up plans.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

smh.gif
Depends on the device and how the fight goes down.

If Bats and Spidey temporarily team up, they could create some inescapable red room constantly shooting them de-powering red rays and then Spidey lures him in there. I'm sure he has an extremely better chance of knocking him out.

Something similar to that has been done
Everything depends on everything in comics
grin.gif
. But aside from any unnecessarily biased circumstances,it's a wrap for Webhead and Bruce. Finito. End. Fin. Over. Done.

Batman easy, spiderman can be 2nd never been a fan of superman just put some kryptonite in the phone booth he changes in.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

That comic up there isn't even real
indifferent.gif

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_non_marvel/batman1.html

Written, published and sold in comic book stores.

You guys talking a whole lot, show some comic book panels to back something up.
thank you for proving that batman owns
pimp.gif
...people are just quick to judge that hes human and he has no powers

This is what makes him the best hero. Someone could literally BE Batman in real life if they had the same drive/funds as him

No one has the amount of money or time to be Batman in real life and if you saw your parents murdered in front of your face at eight years old you'dprobably be semi-catatonic in a mental institution for the rest of your life. Batman can exist in the world he does partly because people like Superman provethat our basic rules don't apply. Hell this is a man who hangs himself out of an airlock on the moon so he can learn to breathe in space, you can't dothat in real life.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

That comic up there isn't even real
indifferent.gif

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_non_marvel/batman1.html

Written, published and sold in comic book stores.

You guys talking a whole lot, show some comic book panels to back something up.
thank you for proving that batman owns
pimp.gif
...people are just quick to judge that hes human and he has no powers

This is what makes him the best hero. Someone could literally BE Batman in real life if they had the same drive/funds as him
laugh.gif
so false... Batman's got way more "powers" than most superheros.. I mean, dude has the perfect body nh and the perfect mind.Think about it. What's more powerful than that? Dude only pretends to be human. He's so much more than that.

Back
Top Bottom