Spittin game @ Bank teller/ a branch representative

What does he actually claim to do for a living in NT? Self made?
Dude claims he was an apple tech or big time developer for Apple. Then comes into the IT thread talking bout "My cousin wants to get into IT, should he get an A+" when we all know he damn well asking for himself.

Last edited:
Most people at my credit union know me by name, we small talk every time I'm in there.
No one in there worth hollering at, but the new tellers always look dumbfounded after they pull my account up. Young black kid, scruffy beard, and locs how's he have $35,000+ In the bank??
bruh...

How do you have $35k in the bank.

Jelly.

Glad to see alot if you younger gen saving. I never saved never had $200 -$800 saved paycheck paycheck from 16 to 28 years old sad but true. Now i have 6 figures saved. Bank tellers smile and be extra nice i just blow them off and turn any and all request down. They say stuff like is that all your taking out today. If you need help spending i can help you with that..flirting then they alwaya ask what do i do. I say im a doctor lol

Dude claims he was an apple tech or big time developer for Apple. Then comes into the IT thread talking bout "My cousin wants to get into IT, should he get an A+" when we all know he damn well asking for himself.
laugh.gif

If it wasn't for fast food I'd be getting smiley faces on my receipts. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a chicks reaction to $100K+ in my account. One day.

Just got a reimbursement check for 400 from work. Haven't wrote my rent check for the month so that account is looking nice, bout to hit up a teller make the deposit and then suggest to shorty that we **** up some commas.

Glad to see alot if you younger gen saving. I never saved never had $200 -$800 saved paycheck paycheck from 16 to 28 years old sad but true. Now i have 6 figures saved. Bank tellers smile and be extra nice i just blow them off and turn any and all request down. They say stuff like is that all your taking out today. If you need help spending i can help you with that..flirting then they alwaya ask what do i do. I say im a doctor lol

Wish Meth would blow you off NT

:pimp:

my dad married his bank teller, let's just say 12 years later his bank account isn't as healthy as it once was :smh:

one of my friend worked as a bank teller/banker during and after college.
she hooked up with some older guy who was sorta like a sugar daddy. he was a frequent visitor and one day axed her out and handed her a biz card.
she quit her job a month or two later

So I go get my rent check (save 2% with the cashier check :pimp:)

Chick behind the counter says "maaaan... You're paying bills and you still got all this money left over? Must be nice!"

She's a fat Hispanic chick...

The BEST wop I ever got was from a fat Hispanic chick.

Should I pursue and get the wop?

So I go get my rent check (save 2% with the cashier check :pimp:)

Chick behind the counter says "maaaan... You're paying bills and you still got all this money left over? Must be nice!"

She's a fat Hispanic chick...

The BEST wop I ever got was from a fat Hispanic chick.

Should I pursue and get the wop?

Nope... cuz she knows how much you got/make... she gonna be asking for cheese & steak!

Last edited:
Been smashing a teller from US Bank since 2013 thick lil snow bunny too krazy thing is she married with a kid and me and her "husband" have been in line right next to each other on 2 occasions this year smh...I'm suppose to smash tomorrow 1 last time since she is transferring branches
pimp.gif

When I used to work for Wells about 10 years ago as a teller this dude try to spit game to my co-worker who happened to be sitting next to me that day. The girl was very blessed upstairs and had a really cute face. If I remember correctly, dude came into cash his check and said something corny like "can I go pick up my money at your house?" Well she shot him down cold and threatened to call HR to have him reported. The look on his face was straight comedy.

I was inquiring about my overdraft and tried to hit on the teller. She wasn't interested. :frown:

When I used to work for Wells about 10 years ago as a teller this dude try to spit game to my co-worker who happened to be sitting next to me that day. The girl was very blessed upstairs and had a really cute face. If I remember correctly, dude came into cash his check and said something corny like "can I go pick up my money at your house?" Well she shot him down cold and threatened to call HR to have him reported. The look on his face was straight comedy.

It was a front.... I bet she slid him her address and cell #.

He got in dem gutz!

Been smashing a teller from US Bank since 2013 thick lil snow bunny too krazy thing is she married with a kid and me and her "husband" have been in line right next to each other on 2 occasions this year smh...I'm suppose to smash tomorrow 1 last time since she is transferring branches :pimp:   

And you're cool with that? Smashing a female with a family?

Back
Top Bottom