SPIZ'IKES

pairs still sittin in houston...whole line of people getting GT for the blue 3s all saw this morning too...we just dont wear em down here...limited or not...

Impluse buy? Crappy quality??

What size
nerd.gif
YES, YES and 10.5

Go to HOH in Tyler Galleria Riverside if there's pairs left?

Should bought Spizike 6's instead go these…. I have sooo many 6's doe

Taking my money to the BLUE CHIPS JB is dropping

B/BC retro 3's are on the radar!!!

Was able to clean them up but they're a little tight. So I will return them along with the 6s which also have red paint stains on the midsole which I'm unable to clean

There's still some pairs left sf Southland shiek in Hayward ca if antibodies looking. In sure they could stock locate a different sz for u.
Hope this helps someone

got mine from ndc but rather get from fnl 

take adv of the double rewards..anybody see these at a fnl 

Walked in my local finish line to see a pair of these chillen on the shelfs, couldn't believe my luck dude said they got them in randomly on a Tuesday. However they only had a size 13, which is a size too big but the guy that was working was like buy the size 13 and some force fields and ill trade you my size 12 on my break. Waited an hour and dude came by and made the trade, guess there is some good people still out there.

Went to the mall to cop the threes and the Kobe's. They were out of the Kobe's but I saw the Spizikes on display. They had a size 11, which is a half size down. They fit and I was able to get the military discount.

These shoes appear to crease easy. I think these will be decent beaters. I can understand how the 6s sold out while these kind of malingered. It's literally a WT shoe mixing OG color ways.

Last edited:
got my pair from NDC. right shoe is creased like someone tried it on and did a calf-raise, and has a small red stain on the tongue near the toebox :x

interested in the new denim options for these. been doing a few mock ups but I want to see pictures of what the denim looks like. acid black wash seems the best but white denim and faded denim may be dope. may be my first ids in years

SO, I felt the spizikes that came out a few weeks ago and the quality of those shoes are terrible. It feels like a thick cardboard painted in white. It's not even leather..smh

:lol: these were trash when they were first concocted & still are.

But congrats to all that like them and got them.

I'd like to see the OG thread on these. I don't remember these getting much love.

Hi guys,

Just coped brand new oero spizikes and noticed stiching flaw. Should i return it or is it just minor thing ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom