(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

*randomly types letters to avoid spoilers for non-book readers*

FOR THE WATCH!
FOR THE WATCH!
FOR THE WATCH!
FOR THE WATCH!
FOR THE WATCH!

This is a still from the next episode..it just has that feel of something going down right after that pic. Like snow is shocked at the dudes circling him..maybe idk lol

It's not happening until episode 10. The synopsis tells us as much.

"Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei (Lena Headey) seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged,"

Last edited:

It's not happening until episode 10. The synopsis tells us as much.

Unfortunately you're right.

Episode 9
Stannis (Stephen Dillane) confronts a troubling decision. Jon (Kit Harington) returns to The Wall. Mace (Roger Ashton-Griffiths) visits the Iron Bank. Arya (Maisie Williams) encounters someone from her past. Dany (Emilia Clarke) reluctantly oversees a traditional celebration of athleticism.

Episode 10
Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei (Lena Headey) seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged.

I admit, I'm disappointed. I thought Jon "dying" would be a bigger shocker for Ep. 9 than Dany flying off on Drogo's back. But I guess they"ll end the season with Dany climbing off Drogon's back surrounded by the Dorthraki. The Mutiny scene will probably take place just before that.

JejehhekwkkwkekkejjekroorkdmdkdkkdodokemsmkskeioekksmsmkdJust skis

If the show runner is making a point to say a person changes when they are brought back to life, maybe they don't kill Jon

I had remembered reading that but wasn't sure if it was pertaining to the show or the books

If or when Jon does come back to life, he does change. His oath with the NW is over and he can become a Targ/Stark and seek revenge on the usurpers.

listen he's gone this season...
just saw the quote Davos and Emilia made
"later in the season the internet will break from a death"

who cared about selmy

iit's going to be Jon

or Arya (blindness , remember she collapsed)

Odd number Seasons of GoT end with Dany. More than likely they follow suit.

Also on odd number seasons, Ep.9 ends with a Stark death. Jon, while half, is still a Stark.

I guess D&D felt like switching things up. Can't be too mad about that. Just get the damn Mutiny right. >:

TV watchers are going to go insane

When I read the books I just assumed he will be brought back somehow

:rofl:

With the books I always felt that Mel would work her magic to help out Mr knows nothing

Last edited:
Hdiaiwnd
jdiwkwjsjs
jsisiaiajsuz
jsisjsnsjs
jsisiajsisn

Anybody peep the full cast for ep 10 at imdb? Bruh :wow: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom