Spottieottiedopaliscious...

Man if I wasn't so blowed last night....this song is great and I dunno how many appreciation threads are made about this but there needs to beanother one...7 minutes of straight greatness

pimp.gif

YO! For a long time... I thought "Da Art of Storytellin 1" epitomized OutKast. But "Spottie..." might be it.

The joint is stupid.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

I put my wife on to this album recently and she's had this song on repeat all week.

I dont throw the word around too much but this song is epic.

One of the first songs I downloaded of napster. I haven't heard this song in literally years, soon as im not dry its going on.

Epic. Classic. Timeless.

I could go on and on about this track, but you all get the point. I still remember the first time I heard this was on drop day. I had a choice betweenbumpin' Vol. 2, The Love Movement or Aquemini. I had to go with 'Kast first. The whole album blew my mind, but when THIS track came on, my homie and Iwere just floored. This track epitomizes everything that I love about Outkast, like Ant mentioned.

Those dudes painted a picture so damn vivid I thought I was in the A right along with them.

Every-time i see that title...I just think of those horns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$!!%%@$ CLASSIC...

Its one of those songs that might be 7 minutes...but it feels like its only 3 & half or some *$##...

"I walked up on her & was almost paralyzed/her neck was smelling sweeter than a plate of yams with extra syrup"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

One of the first songs I downloaded of napster. I haven't heard this song in literally years, soon as im not dry its going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the @$!!?

Did your Winamp foreclose on you or something?
roll.gif
I think he was talking about good greenery.......

"never knowing this moment would bring another life into this world. funny how %$%* come together sometimes, ya dig? one moment, you frequent the bootyclubs and the next 4 years, you and somebody's daughter raisin' your own youngin. now that's a beautiful thing. that's if you on top of yourgame and man enough to handle real life situations, that is. can't gamble feeding baby on that dope money, might not always be sufficient. but the unitedparcel service and the people at the post office didn't call you back because you had cloudy piss. now you back in the trap...just that: TRAPPED. go on and marinate on that for a minute."
- top 3 big boi verse ever

the live instrumentation on the entire Aquemini album > *

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the @$!!?

Did your Winamp foreclose on you or something?
roll.gif
I think he was talking about good greenery.......

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Every-time i see that title...I just think of those horns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$!!%%@$ CLASSIC...

Its one of those songs that might be 7 minutes...but it feels like its only 3 & half or some *$##...

Those horns <>

Back
Top Bottom