Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read that Lucasfilm filed an ethics and copyright claim in Chile over those beer ads when they found out about them.

Lucasfilm won and the beer insert ads had to stop.

20240308_185014.jpg

20240308_185122.jpg

As for "Star Wars," his mother said Jake is still a huge fan of the movies and shows. Most recently, he’s been watching episodes of the "Ahsoka" series on Disney+. Lisa even gave Jake an action figure of the lead character Ahsoka Tano last week as a birthday present.

“He loves all the new 'Star Wars' stuff,” she says. “People think Jake hates 'Star Wars.' He loves it.”

That's good to hear.

Feel so bad for him…

Back in the early 2000’s through the early 2010’s Disney would do a thing called Star Wars Weekends at the Hollywood Studios (Disney MGM Studios at the time) in May of every year…Each weekend they’d have special guest appearances, autograph signings, and speeches by random people associated with Star Wars…

We went during Memorial Day weekend in 2006 and Jake was one of this special guests they had lined up for the weekend…He looked absolutely miserable being there…Barely made eye contact with anyone and just kept working through the endless line of people who were waiting for an autograph…We dipped out of line after a few minutes because I legit felt uncomfortable for him…

Hopefully he keeps getting the help he needs to make life better for himself…

That's interesting timing because I just saw something I actually agree with......

Disney has actually done a really good job getting Hayden back, getting Ewan some more love, bringing back the Actor that played Jar Jar, even some stuff with Padme's role was cleared up.

Jake absolutely deserves zero blame for anything. For all the things that the prequels frustrated me with, his performance was never one of them. Focus on a 9 year old from George, yes, his role in that, not even a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom