Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Jack Gleeson aka King Joffrey acting again yet? I know he went into hiatus because of hate he got for how effective his acting was on GOT.

GI9vp0YWkAAP2-G.jpeg

This has potential...:nerd:

Is Jack Gleeson aka King Joffrey acting again yet? I know he went into hiatus because of hate he got for how effective his acting was on GOT.
Saw him in the trailer for the new liam neeson movie. he had a mustache and looked like a scumbag.

I wonder if we'll see some non-canon Jedi/Sith show up in this series.

Looks good.

Trailer was meh. Typical clueless Jedi’s except it’s ok this time since this is supposed to be the beginning of the Sith? Either way, trailer didn’t really excite me nor turn me off. Actually came across to me like it was one of those fan-film trailers.

Oh I did not know Trinity was in this SW joint.

I immediately had Matrix vibes from that fight choreography. Also reminds me of Into the Badlands with the way they’re fighting :lol:

Shorty as the antagonist is an interesting choice. I would’ve swore she was the MC on the light side.

Oh I did not know Trinity was in this SW joint.

I immediately had Matrix vibes from that fight choreography. Also reminds me of Into the Badlands with the way they’re fighting :lol:

Shorty as the antagonist is an interesting choice. I would’ve swore she was the MC on the light side.

To be fair we don’t know who the actual antagonist is yet…

I’m sure they will play in the gray area of
sides can be right depending on your ~perspective~…That just seems like the whole drive for this series…

I have no doubt they have that up their sleeves to get viewers. I'd actually be surprised if he isn't teased before the final trailer drops.
He's going to be named dropped and show up at the very end of the finale, like Qui gon in Kenobi lol

Trailer was meh, I'd prefer The Old Republic and more specifically the Darth Revan era and see him go from the light to the dark. But lightsabers got me so I'll be tuning in.

What time period is this set in?

This is the End of the High Republic era so as stated 100 years before the events of TPM.

I'm interested to see how this plays out and how true it's staying to the fan created timelines about Jedi and Sith.

in the prequel trilogy it was said Sith were extinct for 1000 years so if this is about 100 years before TPM this falls in line with TPM/Tales of the Jedi and the doubts the council had about Qui Gon stating Maul was a sith lord. This time might be the beginning of the resurgence I just wonder if the villain is a sith what sith they will use. Will it be a new one made up for the series or will it be one that falls with the cannon timeline.

So if they want to stay within the cannon we'd finally be seeing Darth Plaguis which in turn would show us a young Darth Sidious. or because we're not sure how exactly aging works this could just be all Darth Sidious and his rise to power. While he followed the Rule of Two, he made his own addendum to the rule where he betrayed his apprentices and found a better one to replace the current.

He could also be remaining in the shadows and be using inquisitor type figures to do his bidding.

Back
Top Bottom