Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So y'all are recommending this? http://www.shfiguarts.com/products/detail/3955/SH-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Darth-Maul-Episode-I.html

Question: Do you have to pop off the head of the First Order Snowtrooper to get detach the red shoulder thing? I couldn't pull it off yesterday and didn't want to break it so just decided to ask whoever did it in here.

I just pushed the head up until it popped out. You could always take a blow dryer and head the heck area up abit. I know that's why most people have done. Just done leave it on there too long.

Can't wait for Hayden's return in episode VIII :pimp:

Also something i never understood. Why would they replace anakin force ghost with young anakin and not replace old obi with ewan?

I just assumed your force ghost form is of whatever you "joined the force" as. Need that force ghost of Qui Gon for Kylo Ren though telling him to chill :lol:

Last edited:
Is Vadar truly dead?

Sounds dumb but I've heard some wild speculations.

He's one with the force so theoretically he could speak to people from beyond.

C CP1708 Can you tell me within the movie universe what exactly the point of the Jango Fett clones were as a storytelling device? I'm not talking about that they were to be used as an army I'm talking about in the overall grand story of Star Wars. Like why even have the clones if they were never intending to do the Emperor subplot of cloning himself and hopping bodies or even hint about that possibility in the movies?

It seems to me that Lucas took the single line of "Your father fought in the Clone Wars" and decided he needed to make a whole bunch of clones and have Obi-wan and Fett shoehorned in just to legitimize that line in Episode 4.

Last edited:
Kylo is about to lose faith in his idol if force ghost Vader pops up talking about how much he hates sand

Is Vadar truly dead?

I wouldn't be against one of the Sith trying to bring back a Darth Vader clone or anything, and with all this Hay Christianson rumors going around, I don't think anybody knows for sure.

But this theme is just too beautiful. I love the subtle changes and how it sounds more emotional. The part at 1:14 reminds me of the Avengers scene from the first movie where the camera pans around the whole team though :lol:

Last edited:
Is Vadar truly dead?

I wouldn't be against one of the Sith trying to bring back a Darth Vader clone or anything, and with all this Hay Christianson rumors going around, I don't think anybody knows for sure.

But this theme is just too beautiful. I love the subtle changes and how it sounds more emotional. The part at 1:14 reminds me of the Avengers scene from the first movie where the camera pans around the whole team though :lol:

But that sequence originated in the Star Wars movies first...

Is Vadar truly dead?

He's one with the force so theoretically he could speak to people from beyond.

C CP1708 Can you tell me within the movie universe what exactly the point of the Jango Fett clones were as a storytelling device? I'm not talking about that they were to be used as an army I'm talking about in the overall grand story of Star Wars. Like why even have the clones if they were never intending to do the Emperor subplot of cloning himself and hopping bodies or even hint about that possibility in the movies?

It seems to me that Lucas took the single line of "Your father fought in the Clone Wars" and decided he needed to make a whole bunch of clones and have Obi-wan and Fett shoehorned in just to legitimize that line in Episode 4.

Probably an idea he had in 1975 when writing the backstory of Luke's father, came up with Clone Wars, and then went to it for the prequels.

Obi Wan was always going to be tied to that event because he fought alongside Anakin, as he said.

Now Jango, that was a pointless shoehorn. Boba Fett's "dad" was just dumb, but it's whatever. Lucas needed/wanted to tie things together and that's what he went with.

Why he didn't go down the path with Palpatine cloning himself and such, probably not enough time within the trilogy. Would have loved for him to follow that, or even allude to it, but maybe he felt that was best left to the comics.

and for you guys thinking finn might be han's son apparently you havent read the spoilers of the new lead in episode 8

now THAT makes more sense with who they casted

Just started Star Wars Rebels. Not bad at all.

I feel like it'll take me forever to finish Clone Wars.

Even after the trailer there are people who legit believe Kylo Ren will turn out to be Luke :rofl:

JJ's Mystery Box is turning people into fools

Random

i always watch the Jalen & Jacoby show on Grantland and it was funny to see Jacoby hyped about the Star Wars trailer and giving Jalen Rose a hard time about having no SW knowledge whatsoever throughout the show.

Jacoby: do you know what the millennium falcon is?
Jalen: Julio Jones :lol:

love these guys

ok thats it

*goes back into seclusion on Dagobah*

So y'all are recommending this? http://www.shfiguarts.com/products/detail/3955/SH-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Darth-Maul-Episode-I.html

I don't think I'm going to track down any of the older Black Series especially after seeing Darth Maul's price. I'm not interested in any of the light side figures but I do really want a Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and Prototype Boba Fett.

Finally got my other two First Order Stormtroopers in in the mail yesterday so I'm good for now.

Question: Do you have to pop off the head of the First Order Snowtrooper to get detach the red shoulder thing? I couldn't pull it off yesterday and didn't want to break it so just decided to ask whoever did it in here.

Purchased my darth maul a couple days ago :D

I'll let you know how it is

Also in the market for a darth Vader

Was looking at the Mafex version...will probably be my next buy tbh

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10893&mode=retail

do not read the spoiler below if you do not want to know what possibly happens in episode 7 and possibly episode 8

Yes. the rumor was they were looking to cast a female role for han solo's daughter in episode 8. gugu is light skinned thus able to fit the bill with han, whos white, and hans wife, whos black. my theory is and do not go down further and read if you do not want a major spoiler for episode 7 but:

my theory is hans daughter will be coming around to avenge han aka her father's death by the hands of kylo ren in episode 8. NOW these are only rumors and the theory of her coming to avenge her fathers death is just my theory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom