• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait

Duel of the Fates made it to TRL???
roll.gif
Bro, you didn't know?!?!

They had a premiere for it and everything and it was a HIT. lol.

I still think Finn will become a Jedi. I don't think they have him on the poster and in two trailers with a lightsaber for no reason...

Also if there aren't any Jedi other then luke it makes more sense for him to train as many "pure hearted" force sensitives as possible to recreate a Jedi order.

I still think Finn will become a Jedi. I don't think they have him on the poster and in two trailers with a lightsaber for no reason...

Also if there aren't any Jedi other then luke it makes more sense for him to train as many "pure hearted" force sensitives as possible to recreate a Jedi order.
I mean the new trailer kinda called him one

can anyone be force sensitive? cuz i dont think finn is but they did pan to him when han said jedi

Forget Ep. 8, I wanna see them wreck shop in Ep. 7 :lol:

And I hope they're the characters that The Raid guys are playing.

View media item 1757786
View media item 1757785

too much goin on for the first movie. id like to see them be a big part of episode 8 because honestly the knights of ren alone would probably wreck shop on the resistance. they have no jedi to match up with

resistance needs to get their weight up first. luke need to get to work and train rey, finn, bb-8, jar jar binx, whoever cuz they seem outmanned if they gotta go up against the first order and knights of ren

I think Luke can handle the entire Knights of Ren with ease.

But we won't get that lol.

can anyone be force sensitive? cuz i dont think finn is but they did pan to him when han said jedi
a lot of different species/races etc are force sensitive but not just anyone is if that makes sense. Those that are are "special."

Me and my boy watching it in regualr, firat showing 7pm. how soon should i get there for good seats?
nerd.gif
 what do you guys recommend? 

The only good thing about waiting in line for the movie is the discussions and fun people will have in line. I'd take a Bluetooth speaker and blast the soundtracks. But **** that I'll be there 30 minutes early for my reserved seats just to get my mind right, right before the movie starts.

EARLY!!! REAL EARLY! 3 or 4 pm. Hell, maybe even sooner. I'm serious on this... A line will probably start early that day (depending on the weather) since you're not going to a reserved seating theater... Had a bad experience going to see EP III and apparently people had been there all day. Me and my dad walk in the theater 25 minutes before (it was our fault but yea) and we see people with Star Wars memoribilia in their seats so no one would take the seats. Lightsabers,books,and random **** you name it... We had to sit in the very first row. I was heated. To make matters worse, that particular theater had oversold tickets to the midnight release and quite a few people had to be given passes for another showing....
I used to work at a movie theater for my first job, back when reserved seating was like a new thing. Plus I lived in a small town where one theater chain monopolized. The biggest movies that came out while I worked there were like Iron Man, the Twilight series, Transformers, Dark Knight, etc. Nothing on Star Wars' level. And people used to line up mad early for those. For Iron Man 2, some guy was camping outside literally as I was pulling up to work to open :x

So good luck with this release if you don't have reserved seating and a life to live :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:

do not read the spoiler below if you do not want to know what possibly happens in episode 7 and possibly episode 8

Yes. the rumor was they were looking to cast a female role for han solo's daughter in episode 8. gugu is light skinned thus able to fit the bill with han, whos white, and hans wife, whos black. my theory is and do not go down further and read if you do not want a major spoiler for episode 7 but:

my theory is hans daughter will be coming around to avenge han aka her father's death by the hands of kylo ren in episode 8. NOW these are only rumors and the theory of her coming to avenge her fathers death is just my theory
See, i was figuring the other girls were competing for that role and Gugu got a completely different part but I have no idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom