Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow.png

that was awesome

something i just remembered

why do people think Finn dies when it's been reported he was doing chemistry test with actresses auditioning for VIII roles?

something i just remembered

why do people think Finn dies when it's been reported he was doing chemistry test with actresses auditioning for VIII roles?

I dont think anyone thinks he dies. He wouldnt be one of the main 3 if he did.

Episode vii possible spoilers below
han and general nux the only two to die in episode vii if spoilers are true which pisses me off. Too early for either to die. Domhall gleason is a great actor and his character is tarkin esque. Im glad i know ahead of time because i would be pissed in theatres to see han die without warning

i lurk the cantina and reddit star wars forum so i see a LOT of people predicting his death

the "logic" behind it is that his entire character arc, or at least what we know about it can be told in it's entirety in one film

will ray end up in a relationship with finn or poe? 

or will they go for the diversity home run and make her a lesbian 

will ray end up in a relationship with finn or poe? 

or will they go for the diversity home run and make her a lesbian 
no way they do that in a saga film. Maybe one of the anthologies will have a gay protagonist because i think they're doing that in the new comics

i don't think her love interest has been introduced yet

Last edited:
no way they do that in a saga film. Maybe one of the anthologies will have a gay protagonist because i think they're doing that in the new comics

i don't think her love interest has been introduced yet

Best if she didnt have a love interest. Luke didnt have one onscreen. Leia dont count :lol:

Back
Top Bottom