Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
x wing one gonna be copped, for battlefront 

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...battlefront-sandtrooper-gaming-headsets/26909

pimp.gif

-sup nt,

picked up the disney elite series general grievous this morning..very nice in person

still waiting for that captain phasma restock though

my store only got 8 and was doing a raffle that I had to be present for |I couldn't cut it with work schedule as I wasted my lunch trying to go pick him up in the first place. Hopefully he will be had online tomorrow.

Oh man, forgot that was releasing today and tomorrow online.

Anyone have any detailed pics?

I wonder how much $$$ Disney has already made on SW before TFA even rolls out. Not that I'm complaining, it's just interesting to think about. Between movie and merchandise revenues, that $4 billion is looking like a better and better investment every day. (Of course this all hinges on TFA, Rogue One, etc actually being good, but all signs point to YES so far.)

Last edited:
Maul getting killed off didn't bother me. It's funny because he did more in the little screen time he had, than Boba Fett did in all his appearances combined. Boba didn't do **** yet people love him just for looking cool.

Another example of people just finding reasons to complain about the prequels because they were brainwashed to think it's cool to hate those movies.

Maul getting killed off didn't bother me. It's funny because he did more in the little screen time he had, than Boba Fett did in all his appearances combined. Boba didn't do **** yet people love him just for looking cool.

Another example of people just finding reasons to complain about the prequels because they were brainwashed to think it's cool to hate those movies.
Do you ever stop complaining about fans who don't like the prequels? :lol:

the difference is that maul was the main villain and by far the coolest villain in the prequels. so it's fair to say they wasted him

Boba was never anything more than a minor side character, but people love him because of how great the OG movies were. 

Boba is like a role player that becomes a fan favorite while Maul is d rose getting hurt and missing the rest of the season after the second month of the season

I agree with you to an extent. It seems cool to bad mouth the prequels. However, some things were outright stupid. I was cool with Jar Jar and Anakin being the one who built C3PO, and other head scratchers cuz i love the prequels. But, Dooku was still a stupid move. How much more climatic would've it been if Anakin sliced off Mauls head? Dooku didnt even look Sith or bad enough. Dude looked like a elementary school librarian. I know his was was to be incognito, but if they had Palpatine already playing that card too, so it was dumb.

Last edited:
I agree with you to an extent. It seems cool to bad mouth the prequels. However, some things were outright stupid. I was cool with Jar Jar and Anakin being the one who built C3PO, and other head scratchers cuz i love the prequels. But, Dooku was still a stupid move. How much more climatic would've it been if Anakin sliced off Mauls head? Dooku didnt even look Sith or bad enough. Dude looked like a elementary school librarian. I know his was was to be incognito, but if they had Palpatine already playing that card too, so it was dumb.
Jar jar did not help build c-3po. He was already built before he got there. I had no problem with prequels except most of attack of the clones

Back
Top Bottom