Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"@StarWarsReport: Hmmmm - Pic of the Day: Domhnall Gleeson.
Kenobi.jpg

Watch this dude end up playing a droid :lol:

And an update on the villain rumors from the other day.

Latino Review, slashfilm and badassdigest all agreed/ heard from their sources the same thing about Lupita/Driver being lightsaber wielding villains decked out in black/chrome,

They never heard the term "Jedi hunters" though,

Star destroyers sets are being used at pinewood,

Stormtroopers with newly designed helmets/black armor are in the film, possibly based on this old Ralph Mcquarrie design
Ralph-McQuarrie-StormTrooper-concepts.jpeg

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-villain-rumor-update/

http://www.latino-review.com/news/s7ar-wars-so-jedi-hunters

http://badassdigest.com/2014/06/18/the-tricky-part-about-covering-star-wars-rumors/

Theforce.net had claimed that they heard the entire story was false without providing any reason. Dude running the story literally said "just believe me". Turns out they were wrong. Their source was only debunking one part of the story. So today they said only the part about Lupita/Driver trying to resurrect a/the Sith is wrong.

http://www.theforce.net/story/front...isode_VII_Will_Not_Be_Jedi_Hunters_158505.asp

And this is from Joblo.com
- In general the setting looks kind of post-apocalyptic with a lot of leftover vestige from the empire. It seems much more dark and rough than the prequels. The feeling was that it has not been easy in the last 30 years since RETURN OF THE JEDI, probably with a very long war to truly “end” the empire.

- There are still white storm troopers in action. The empire is probably not completely dead.
The post-apocalyptic thing is how many people described the sets in Abu Dhabi and the AT-AT wreckage. A lot of the look of Episode VII is that the galaxy has suffered a tough thirty years of on-going war. As the Roman Empire didn’t completely fall when the Western Roman Empire went away, there is most likely still a Galactic Empire in Star Wars.
Even though multiple people are reporting on the things, it could be one elaborate plot by JJ Abrams :lol: Dude would still deny Khan is in Into Darkness today if he could. Can't trust much coming from Pinewood/Bad Robot until w see trailers and the movie :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I hate Hayden Christensen probably more than anyone on this board, but I actually want him in the ST at least for a couple scenes :lol: You can't tell me Anakin conversing with Luke about the new Sith of the ST and how to deal with them wouldn’t be awesome.

I hate Hayden Christensen probably more than anyone on this board, but I actually want him in the ST at least for a couple scenes :lol: You can't tell me Anakin conversing with Luke about the new Sith of the ST and how to deal with them wouldn’t be awesome.

Can't we just assume that HC would grow up and look just like Bryan Cranston?...

Last edited:

Can't we just assume that HC would grow up and look just like Bryan Cranston?...

:lol: +1

I wouldn't be all that against a new actor, it just screws things up even more. Force Ghosts age now :lol:?

The back cover to the Tarkin book coming in November :smokin :smokin :smokin
TarkinBackCover.jpg

Anakin's "true self" appeared at the end of ROTJ.. The OG version that is now nearly impossible to get a hold of... Therefore, I bet you a lot have only seen HC's ghost at the end...

So it's not aging....

I agree with you :lol: Ol George should've left it alone or just made Anakin a young man in the OG RoTJ cut. Dude was just trying to hype Hayden. Audience's would be too confused if anyone but Christensen showed up as Anakin :smh:

Thats all fine and good but how it look luke been visited by old obi wan all that time then all a sudden he getting visited by the young obi wan?

******* stupid is what it look like.

Would be like that old karl malone rogaine commercial when the barber was surprised karl grew hair

Last edited:
Well Alec Guinness is dead so unless they got Jesus on the set of Episode VII :lol:

And some have speculated that Von Sydow will be Obi-Wan, considering he hasn't been linked to any villain roles recently

Im saying no obi wan period. Go with yoda.

Sydow should be like some evil long lost sith lol

Bring mace windu back. Technically we didnt see him die :lol:

:lol: Yoda is pretty much guaranteed. I don't know about anyone else. It wouldn't surprise me if Obi-Wan wasn't in it though.

From the site that had the picture of the leaked Pinewood Tatoonie set.
the poster described a female Jedi exiting a crashed X-wing like craft, lightsaber drawn and ready to fight.

From the site that villain/stormtroopers rumors came from
Parked on the Tatooine set at Pinewood Studios is a Ralph McQuarrie styled X-wing similar to the one we saw leaked in the TMZ photos. It is sporting a silver paint job. The engine intakes are more rounded than the classic X-wing we all know and love.

Someone we know in the entertainment industry says this particular X-wing is unique and belongs to one of the new young main characters[/SIZE=5]. Admittedly isn’t exactly surprising since they built it and it is on several sets. It was suggested the set was made at Pinewood because it was more cost effective to move the large X-wing from the stage to the set at Pinewood than to transport and construct the ship in Abu Dhabi.

The takeaway? There’s an X-wing landed on Tatooine in Star Wars: Epsiode VII and three separate sources are saying so.[/SIZE=5]

Daisy Ridley was the only female cast member in Abu Dhabi where Tatoonie was obviously shot.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Jainasolo.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They made that announcement about the EU, but they made it clear that they would borrow some ideas, planets, characters, etc. Daisy's character is sounding alot like Jaina Fel.

Last edited:
All that "news" is getting me hyped. This is the only movie I can know everything about and still be in awe while I watch it.

Its all fun and excitement until they announce jar jar binx son will appear in the new trilogy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom