esb 4.5/5
anh 4/5
rotj 3.5/5
tfa strong 3/5 :\
aotc weak 3/5
rots 2.5/5
pm 2/5

Last edited:
Ok, so how about post about that when it actually happens instead of repeating your prediction? :lol:

At this point I don't want to see this not happen and then you go on and on about how your prediction was pretty close.

I don't get what the early bragging is even about? Did you make a bet? :lol:

I think Luke/Plagueis(Snoke) had a battle and while that's going on Kylo and the Knights of Ren demolish the rest of the padawans. Rey is there, but since Kylo stuggles with the pull of the light side, spares her, wipes her mind and drops her off on Jakku. Those two battles happen in two different locations..

When Luke gets back, he sees the destruction (the scene where he puts his hand on R2). He then assumes Rey is dead and goes away because he's failed..

The last scene shows Luke standing what looks to be a grave. I think that's his makeshift grave for Rey. That would explain the tears and shock on his face at the sight of Rey.

The reason I'm pretty sure Snoke is Plagueis is because they share the exact same character song. "Snoke" on TFA soundtrack and "Palpatine's Teachings" on Ep. III soundtrack.

Plus they refer to Snoke as "wise" in the movie.

This could work [emoji]129300[/emoji]

In Rey's flashback there was a moment someone was swinging towards her and Kylo killed whoever it was before he could. Assuming the flashback was her POV.

No, of course not. Just tracking the progression. Like following a 2,000 yard rusher or something. :lol:

I think Luke/Plagueis(Snoke) had a battle and while that's going on Kylo and the Knights of Ren demolish the rest of the padawans. Rey is there, but since Kylo stuggles with the pull of the light side, spares her, wipes her mind and drops her off on Jakku. Those two battles happen in two different locations..

When Luke gets back, he sees the destruction (the scene where he puts his hand on R2). He then assumes Rey is dead and goes away because he's failed..

The last scene shows Luke standing what looks to be a grave. I think that's his makeshift grave for Rey. That would explain the tears and shock on his face at the sight of Rey.

The reason I'm pretty sure Snoke is Plagueis is because they share the exact same character song. "Snoke" on TFA soundtrack and "Palpatine's Teachings" on Ep. III soundtrack.

In Rey's flashback there was a moment someone was swinging towards her and Kylo killed whoever it was before he could. Assuming the flashback was her POV.

Yeah that's the guy I thought was Constable Zuvio but it looks like it's one of the Knights of Ren.

I think Kylo kills one of his own to prevent Rey from being killed.

It's funny that Pegg hates the prequels but he essebtially plays Watto.

There is also a scene in the book where Chewbacca rips off one of the arms of Unkar Plutt at Kanatas's castle when he goes looking for the Falcon. I would we could have seen that :lol:.

I don't like the Kylo being nice, saving Rey, wiping her memory, and leaving her on Jakku part.

Plus it doesn't mesh with Rey's memory where she a voice say we'll come back for you.

I don't like the Kylo being nice, saving Rey, wiping her memory, and leaving her on Jakku part.

Plus it doesn't mesh with Rey's memory where she a voice say we'll come back for you.

Kylo saving Rey fits his character struggle perfectly. Plus, when the imperial tells Kylo that bb-8 got help from a girl, the way he force pulls him shows me he knows exactly who Rey is.

I just can't see anybody that loves Rey leaving her basically a slave on Jakku with Plutt. It couldn't have been Luke, and if it was that is a flaw in the writing for me. Her mother? Why would her mother leave her with him? It makes no sense.

To me, whoever left her there didn't care about the type of life she would have on Jakku.

Last edited:
Only executive producer.

Damn, really? That's a bit disappointing.. Who will be taking his spot??
Rian Johnson, he is also directing VIII and writing IX

Kylo saving Rey fits his character struggle perfectly. Plus, when the imperial tells Kylo that bb-8 got help from a girl, the way he force pulls him shows me he knows exactly who Rey is.

I just can't see anybody that loves Rey leaving her basically a slave on Jakku with Plutt. It couldn't have been Luke, and if it was that is a flaw in the writing for me. Her mother? Why would her mother leave her with him? It makes no sense.

To me, whoever left her there didn't care about the type of life she would have on Jakku.
I don't like it at all even if it fits his character struggle.

I feel it's a bit of reach to believe that he killed a bunch of kids but couldn't kill his cousin, mind wipes her, and deserts her on a planet. The whole he knows who Rey is seems like a reach to me just off of a force pull so we'll agree to disagree there. I'm seeing a lot of reading too much in to some actions and scenes. I am not getting the same implication yall are. Seem so vague to me to try and interpret it that way. Why can't a force grab just be a force grab out of anger that now another person has the droid with the map to where Luke is? I mean Kylo showed more concern/worry/anger over getting to Luke more than anything.

You say that scene shows Kylo knows who Rey is but when he interrogates her face to face he does or says nothing to show that he knows her at all imo.

I don't get you saying Kylo struggled, killed the students but spared Rey, then leaves her on Jakku? That's mad work for no reason whether he's struggling between the dark and light side or not. Why not just keep her? She was very young. Bring her to Snoke. Now you got another promising Knight of Ren in your ranks.

Also I don't see how Luke could assume she died if he aint find her body. I'm betting he buried each and ever academy student himself. Plus maybe I need to watch the end of the movie again but I don't remember him crying when he had that stare down with Rey.

If Rey is Luke's daughter, I'm still going with Rey's mother left her on Jakku and the why's and how's will be fleshed out in VIII.

Also it doesn't seem clear to me at all that Rey was a slave on Jakku. She was a salvager. She found old **** with some value to trade in for food/money. I saw nothing to say she was a slave but maybe I missed that or that's the case in the novelization.

I was looking at this, how much and from what site bruh?

got mine off amiami for about $40
not sure where to get them once they're sold out though. i think they restock randomly. ebay probably works too.

I wasn't a fan of the stock hood, so I frankenstein'd my SHF Ren with the Black Series robe/hoody.

View media item 1847189
Now, the BS figure makes for a nice Tantrum scene outfit :lol:

View media item 1847190

:smokin Looks great!

Ya the figuarts hood looks too big. I like the exposed helmet look better but i'd still like a hood option. Thing is, i dont even have the BS kylo so i have to look for the right fabric lol

Saw it for my 4th time in 2D 70mm imax Saturday in D.C , was beyond :smokin. Notice something different each time I see the movie. And in true imax you see even more :smokin

Back
Top Bottom