Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there ever a game that got lightsaber fights down?

I remember Jedi Knight 2 (I think) having decent lightsaber mechanics... the Obi-Wan xbox game also let you control swings with the right stick but I think it still wasn't very good

Last edited:
Was there ever a game that got lightsaber fights down?

I remember Jedi Knight 2 (I think) having decent lightsaber mechanics... the Obi-Wan xbox game also let you control swings with the right stick but I think it still wasn't very good

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast are the games that've had the best lightsaber mechanics in my opinion, along with Force Unleashed 1 and 2.

Ill tell you who doesnt know what they are doing. EA and DICE....

It's a shame they went the Battlefront route in the first place. We have enough shooters already. Their release was mediocre at best.

Its 100x easier to build a game based off your already proven and popular FPS engine, than to start from the ground up.

We call this, laziness. And greed.

Or simply, Electronic Arts...

Last edited:
What makes a lightsaber different from a sword is it burns through anything it touches. It's hard to create a lightsaber fighting game that feels right because it's hard to design a game around one shotting everything.

Looks like Amazon had the Black Series 6 inch of Han Solo, FN-2187, Flametrooper and a re-stock of Phasma last night around 1am PT, the Flametrooper is the only one that is still available
tired.gif
Hopefully there's is another re-stock coming soon of Han and FN-2187.

Flametrooper - Amazon product ASIN B010B93PTC
Damn!!! 40 dollars each? Not sure about all that. I do need those figures. Anybody have any luck with the new wave of Black series figures?

oh what could've been
I am actually happy that I didn't get caught up in the hype for this game. Lucas definitely dropped the ball by not putting out a Battle Front 3 before the rights were bought by Disney. The game play for this looks it could have been the GOAT. 

I almost have the platinum trophy and all diorama figures for Battlefront 3 on PS4. I'm not stopping playing until I'm done. I've never tried for trophies before but decided I would with this game. Honestly, the only trophy left that's gonna be a real pain is "Trample 25 soldiers with an AT-ST"

I almost have the platinum trophy and all diorama figures for The Game That Purports To Be Battlefront 3 on PS4. I'm not stopping playing until I'm done. I've never tried for trophies before but decided I would with this game. Honestly, the only trophy left that's gonna be a real pain is "Trample 25 soldiers with an AT-ST"
Fixed

Damn!!! 40 dollars each? Not sure about all that. I do need those figures. Anybody have any luck with the new wave of Black series figures?

When I posted the link they were 21.99, even when I went back and pondered copping this morning they were still at that price. I have a whole case pre-ordered so I will end up having an extra Flametrooper that I can help someone out with in here.

Last edited:
The only BS figure I've ever been able to get on Amazon was Kylo Ren on Force Friday. Checked my Walmart for the new wave last night but it wasn't there yet. Should've just preordered this wave SMH.

Last edited:
Had to do a double take when I saw these on the pegs at my local Target this morning.  I left behind two Flametroopers, no Han to be found.

View media item 1894472

Nice score, bro. I need a Jango asap. I wonder what's taking Amazon so long to put him up.

According to RS forums he was up with the others but only on the app, and only iPads worked during checkout. Apparently it was a mess. He was gone just as quick as the others but even harder to find/checkout with. Have heard that he's been ringing up as $10 at some Targets/Walmarts because he has an older DPCI/UPC attached to him, and that's why others suspect he didn't show up the same way the others did on Amazon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom