Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently there is a Target near me with 47 6" BS figures in stock. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow.

Last edited:
I wasn't born yet during the OG trilogy, and I'm not rich, so it's too late. But post them if you got them
smile.gif
Here are some of my OGs(I was born in 76, so growing up, my parents made sure I collected SW, GiJoe, He-Man, TF, Thundercats, MASK, etc.  The 80s were wonderful).

Apparently there is a Target near me with 47 6" BS figures in stock. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow.

Gonna be 45 Finn's a Constable Zuvio and a Resistance Trooper. If not then scoop them all! :nerd: Also, how were you able to check how many they had in stock?

Last edited:
Here are some of my OGs(I was born in 76, so growing up, my parents made sure I collected SW, GiJoe, He-Man, TF, Thundercats, MASK, etc.  The 80s were wonderful).

Great collection, gonna have to look through mine and see which originals I have. From my recollection it's mostly incomplete Ewoks and a few droids. I might have a Gamorrean Guard and Bib Fortuna though too.

I wasn't born yet during the OG trilogy, and I'm not rich, so it's too late. But post them if you got them :smile:
View media item 1898561
View media item 1898562
View media item 1898563
View media item 1898564
View media item 1898565
View media item 1898566
View media item 1898567
View media item 1898568
View media item 1898569
View media item 1898570
View media item 1898571
View media item 1898572

Nice, bro. I see you're an Eagles fan too so I just followed you on the 'gram :nthat:

Was spot on about my vintage figures, most of them are beat up and for some reason I have doubles of almost all my ewoks. Missing somewhere is a complete Wicket, don't know what I did with him unfortunately.

View media item 1898742View media item 1898743
I have way too many POTF to post, but as a bonus here are the only two that somehow never made it out of the packaging as a kid and my current Black Series

View media item 1898741View media item 1898740

^^^

Nice!

Back when the POTF line hit, I ended buying two of each, opening one.  I must have about 3-4 totes full of those figures in my basement.  I might dig them out just to relive the 1995 nostalgia factor.

Last edited:
I had a buddy that did the same, has a pretty good haul of vintage ones too. I was born in the late 80's so all my vintage are second-hand that my mom bought for me at toy and comic shops as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom