Starting a business

Buy a majority stake in Niketalk, place google ads on the side, and implement a superior marketplace.

Buy a majority stake in Niketalk, place google ads on the side, and implement a superior marketplace.

is there anything you're particularly interested in? it might be easier if you narrowed down somethings you liked so we could point you in a direction you'll enjoy down the line

is there anything you're particularly interested in? it might be easier if you narrowed down somethings you liked so we could point you in a direction you'll enjoy down the line

Do you really have 250k to start a business?

Anyways, that's a fools mistake to start with such a large amount. Get business loans and leverage your experiences.

Purchase a few bonds in your company name, wait for those bonds to mature, open a credit card in your business (Amex, Visa) and pay those off with the 250k then you should have business credit to leverage when registering your duns#, bbb etc.

You will only need 50k for an eatery unless you purchase the real-estate etc.

Anyways, that's a fools mistake to start with such a large amount. Get business loans and leverage your experiences.

Purchase a few bonds in your company name, wait for those bonds to mature, open a credit card in your business (Amex, Visa) and pay those off with the 250k then you should have business credit to leverage when registering your duns#, bbb etc.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Actually, I have $500k to invest, however I want to keep some more cushion money.  The money won't be available for about 2 months tho, but I'm just brainstorming now.  You make a valid point, any business needs credit. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Actually, I have $500k to invest, however I want to keep some more cushion money.  The money won't be available for about 2 months tho, but I'm just brainstorming now.  You make a valid point, any business needs credit. 

Back
Top Bottom