Starting a business

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

A mcd's franchise costs 1 - 1.8MM to start .
This. 
I would open a subway tho... but they hardly turn over positive cash flows for the owners. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

This. 
I would open a subway tho... but they hardly turn over positive cash flows for the owners. 
ohwell.gif

Aren't all subways franchise owned though? Is the franchisee turnover rate high?

This. 
ohwell.gif

Aren't all subways franchise owned though? Is the franchisee turnover rate high?

This. 
ohwell.gif

I know someone that owns 4 Subways and has high positive return every month - however he is a bad business owner and has a huge owner take-out rate.

This. 
ohwell.gif

I know someone that owns 4 Subways and has high positive return every month - however he is a bad business owner and has a huge owner take-out rate.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Popeyes in Buffalo, New York #chaching

Yep when I was staying out there I knew people who would drive to Rochester just to get some good old popeyes.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Popeyes in Buffalo, New York #chaching

Yep when I was staying out there I knew people who would drive to Rochester just to get some good old popeyes.

Don't you need experience with a business for a franchise company to accept you?

Don't you need experience with a business for a franchise company to accept you?

I would invest in multifamily apartments that have a value add opportunity by putting proper management into place, increasing vacancy rates, and making the aesthetics more 'mirable.

I would invest in multifamily apartments that have a value add opportunity by putting proper management into place, increasing vacancy rates, and making the aesthetics more 'mirable.

doubt with just having 250k liquid you can get a franchise to approve you
there are franchise fee of 25-50k
then liquid start up costs
then net worth of 500k-2MM depending on franchise

250k, go buy 4 rental properties cash at 50-60k with minimal rehab
should yield 4k / month.  after approx 5-6yrs you should be able to get 100% return on your investment
still continuously cash flow 4k per month and have 100+% equity in your property, depending on appreciation, in this market values are dropping, but hopefully in an up market you will be able to sell for more
every 1.5-2yrs purchase another property all cash and add another 1k per month to your income
retire

Back
Top Bottom