Starting your morning off with an L unappreciation Vol. is it raining?

I'll keep it short, So i wake up this morning feeling good. You know its almost the weekend, Im going to be on time to work, and even seen a couple a nicehoneys downtown
pimp.gif

Then all of a sudden as I wait to cross the street a feel a PLOP! on my head, so I pause..........and look to see if its raining (its not
smh.gif
) and i immediately look over on my shoulder and see some yellowish wad of matter allover my north face
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I look up and its a +%!%%@$ bird sitting over me!. I look around and seen a handful of people laughing at me, i tried to play it off and
laugh.gif
too, but inside I was pissed, I can still smell it lingering around me....whata way to start the morning off
smh.gif

Cliffnotes: (highlight)

A BIRD +%!%%@$ POOPED ON ME!

im not even gonna laugh cuz i kno if i do... somethins gonna happen to me as soon as i go outside...

Damn, I remember when I was a freshman in highschool...and I had to catch the buss down town. It was winter and I had like a Fubu baseball style jacked on. APigeon hit me right in my shoulder. Luckily It was snowing outside, so I put a giant snow ball on my shoulder with the quickness... and froze it off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Damn, I remember when I was a freshman in highschool...and I had to catch the buss down town. It was winter and I had like a Fubu baseball style jacked on. A Pigeon hit me right in my shoulder. Luckily It was snowing outside, so I put a giant snow ball on my shoulder with the quickness... and froze it off
pimp.gif
No snow so i just brushed it off my waves and pointed to the bird like this

264nldw.jpg

Happened to me when I was a kid except it landed on my pants. I wiped it off with some kid's sweater that was lying on the ground. Haha.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I only get mad at things that I can control

the rest... you learn to let slide.

QFT. And being pooped on is a sign of good luck. You've got some money coming your way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom