Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

ya i was thinking of

Weeks 1-4: Prop @ 500 mg/week
Weeks 5-10: Prop @ 250 or 300 mg/week, Tren @ 350 mg/week
Weeks 11-12: Prop @500 mg/week

heard dropping the test dose to a little above a TRT type of level while running tren lessens the sides a lot

thinking of only running for 6 weeks since its my first time with tren.....i loved prop so much so ill use that again.

is that a decent cycle or would u suggest changing it?

I donno where these high doses of tren for beginners is coming from. Im guessing theres alot of low dose gear being passed around. 75 eod is just fine and ull get what u need. What ever you do, just make sure u run hcg with it

There's no one answer for intake of anything. Training type, hormonal status, training age, body type, body size, digestive ability, etc. all need to be taken into account. Should a weekend warrior eat 2 grams protein/lb bw? Probably not. Should a high level athlete or advanced bodybuilder do it? Maybe.

Wawa, you're an oly lifter, who presumably needs to stay in a weight class. Oly lifters tend to train for CNS adaptation and not necessarily muscle mass. In your case, higher protein intake probably wouldn't help.

Originally Posted by Dropten

I donno where these high doses of tren for beginners is coming from. Im guessing theres alot of low dose gear being passed around. 75 eod is just fine and ull get what u need. What ever you do, just make sure u run hcg with it

kept hearing the sweet spot was 100mg EOD so since i want to do ED injects i figure 50mg ED is good?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ya i was thinking of

Weeks 1-4: Prop @ 500 mg/week
Weeks 5-10: Prop @ 250 or 300 mg/week, Tren @ 350 mg/week
Weeks 11-12: Prop @500 mg/week

heard dropping the test dose to a little above a TRT type of level while running tren lessens the sides a lot

thinking of only running for 6 weeks since its my first time with tren.....i loved prop so much so ill use that again.

is that a decent cycle or would u suggest changing it?
Looks like a decent cycle.  Like dropten said you could do the 75mg eod of tren.  I know tren can have some nasty sides so I've avoided it so far.  Was thinking of doing prop and npp my next run.  

Any tips on taking a week off?

A nerve in my hip has been tingling, know as sciatic.

My left shoulder is somewhat inflamed as well.

Taking some time off to rest my body.

Anybody take kre alkalyn 1500?

I just bought a 30 day supply and I was thinking abt starting it this wk but I'm not going to be ale to hit the gym fri-Sunday this wk should I star this week or wait till next

I was thinking npp too but I read about nandrolone being not so nice to our heart and I don't like how long it stays in your body

I feel like tren had a lot of noticeable potential sides but not sure if it's really that rough on your body....never seen hard evidence about it being hepatotoxic, cardiotoxic, etc

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Take a week off.
Exactly.
Eat maintenance calories.

Part of the safety program on my job site is morning stretches 
laugh.gif
. A series of basic movements held for 5-10 seconds each

I thought it was stupid at first but WOW at 5:00am it makes a HUGE difference 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to see that isolation workouts are pointless.

Bench Press (Flat and Incline)
Dips
Pullups
Squats
Deadlifts
Shrugs

thats basically all you need.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man, i wanna do keto so bad. just so hard for me to eat no carbs. im a picky eater
30t6p3b.gif

what you guys eating???

Chicken nuggets, turkey burger patties, egg whites, tuna, cheese, light ranch dressing, nuts.Ill mix the nuggets, turkey patties and some cheese or just the light ranch lol

you serious with the chicken nuggets?
laugh.gif
i was just gonna eat sausages and chicken all day with some apples for a snack. would that be good?

There is a good guide for doing a deload week. LINK

stay active on your off weeks... just do stuff you normally would never do... like climb the rock wall or something

1. Invest in a high density foam roller. 
2. Learn all the major myofascial techniques (Youtube foam-rolling techniques)

3. Foam roll muscles, followed by static stretching (every other day)

4. ?????

5. Profit.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Dips
Pullups
Squats
Deadlifts
Shrugs

In my opinion:
Squats
Flat Bench Press
Barbell Row
Overhead Barbell Press (Standing)
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Barbell Curls

I do them pretty much in that order, although sometimes Ill skip the overhead press or deadlifts and throw in skullcrushers, forearm curls or something else, depending on how Im feeling. Also, I warn up with a 5 minute run and finish up with a little ab work at the end  as its also kind of works as a cool-down for me.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Dips
Pullups
Squats
Deadlifts
Shrugs

pimp.gif

true indeed. i hit up isolation machines at the end of the my workouts just to make sure i stress that muscle out as much as possible.

man, i wanna do keto so bad. just so hard for me to eat no carbs. im a picky eater
30t6p3b.gif

what you guys eating???

Chicken nuggets, turkey burger patties, egg whites, tuna, cheese, light ranch dressing, nuts.Ill mix the nuggets, turkey patties and some cheese or just the light ranch lol

laugh.gif
i was just gonna eat sausages and chicken all day with some apples for a snack. would that be good?
Yea, depends on which ones you get. Make sure it has minimal carbs, mine are 15g carbs per serving. I only eat those between meals as snacks and as my carb source.

can anyone recommend a beginner level workout plan for me? my goal is pretty much to put on lean muscle.. mostly upper body.. my legs/thighs is where most of my fat gets stored.. so i really dont want a workout plan that focuses heavily on legs (i know how important legs are.. but i just dont want big legs.. sue me)..

im currently at 150lb.. and 160lb is probably the biggest im willing to get.. honestly id prefer to just stay at my weight, but fill out my current frame with more muscle if that makes sense..

sorry for the newbie questions.. but thanks for your time guys!

laugh.gif
Yea, depends on which ones you get. Make sure it has minimal carbs, mine are 15g carbs per serving. I only eat those between meals as snacks and as my carb source.

yea im gonna start this next monday, hope i do it right and see results. just need to get rid of the fat on my stomach and im straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, take a week off. Always good to rest.

Also, a foam roller is GREAT for the sciatic. I've been using for awhile now it helps tremendously. If it hurts like hell, it's working.

Back
Top Bottom