Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Sup.

For any runners with Nike+ in here, we'd be glad if you'd join us in the Nike+ NIKETALK TEAM CHALLENGE and help us reach our cumulative goal of 2011mi before 2012. Hope to see you there!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...BEFORE-2012-VOL-NIKETALK

yo lurkin (i never know what to call u.....al? audi?) hows the cycle coming btw?

i am dying to get back on but im too scared to run anything but test.

I'm back on the horse. Its hard for me to get to the gym when I want because of me and my wife working and having to watch my daughter. However since she's back home for a couple of weeks I thought I'd seize the opportunity.

had a nice 45min work out yesterday, upper body. Plan on workin on legs and back today.

As far as cardio and abs are concerned, how many do yall think I should do a day. I'm tryna flatin my stomach out and tone it before my cruise in Sept.

I'm 6'3" 180-85lbs btw

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yo lurkin (i never know what to call u.....al? audi?) hows the cycle coming btw?

yo JOE, what would you recommend for a beginners cycle? what is your view on injectable vs oral?
Thanks in advance fam

Originally Posted by topherr

yo JOE, what would you recommend for a beginners cycle? what is your view on injectable vs oral?
Thanks in advance fam

oral only is usually a bad call
injectable only or inject + oral

what are your goals?

Originally Posted by topherr

Thanks in advance fam

oral only is usually a bad call
injectable only or inject + oral

what are your goals?
i have just been curious. Goals would have to be all aesthetic, get bigger yet not too big lol
i am currently trying out leangains (started beginning of july) and so far so good. my overall strength has gone up very well.

just curious really, what are your experiences with cycling and what not? physical changes, strength, how much of a change? 

RECOMMENDED WATCH : 'FAT, SICK, AND NEARLY DEAD'
-educational about health and the importance of nutrition

Originally Posted by Dropten

264810_10150239448688995_512703994_7514254_1628809_n.jpg

Anyone else you Keto Sticks to check their ketosis levels?
Ive decided to low carb all the way till contest (40-50g/day) and not do carb up days. When I do carb up days (200+g) it smooths me out.
how long did it take you to reach that? the highest level ive reached was moderate after 2 weeks of little to no carbs. i mean less than 20g a day.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Dropten

264810_10150239448688995_512703994_7514254_1628809_n.jpg

Anyone else you Keto Sticks to check their ketosis levels?
Ive decided to low carb all the way till contest (40-50g/day) and not do carb up days. When I do carb up days (200+g) it smooths me out.
how long did it take you to reach that? the highest level ive reached was moderate after 2 weeks of little to no carbs. i mean less than 20g a day.
 A couple of days.

im going to bed ive had a crazy week but ill PM you tomorrow bro

Fig Neutron- nah man just creatine
Could I get a PM too? I wanted to know the same things, essentially.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Squats, dead lifts, pull ups are all you need for abs.
Havent done an ab exercise in almost 8 months.

Feels so liberating building my abs without flopping around like a fish on those mats 
laugh.gif

Come on brett, you should know better than that. The only thing you need for abs is a change in diet. Abs have many functions just from stabilizing the body. The strength to support yourself under a heavy bar is useful, but other strength is very useful such as front lever training, hanging leg raise(toes to bar), dragon flags, etc.

Joe, there are some very useful supplements out there that are more effective than you would think.

Lately it's been difficult for me to do squats because I feel like an ache sort of near the front of my hips.
I maintain proper technique and everything and this aching just came out of nowhere. It only happens during my
warmup and my first set. That ever happen to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom