STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

HOw is Jack3d? I'm considering it, especially cause some days I feel sluggish. and I think some of the fellas I work out with are on something I'm not. Dudes just have that extra energy
mean.gif
Best PWO i've ever used srs. The original formula is probably the best price per serving you can find out there for something of that quality. Some of these others are just overpriced as **** 
sick.gif

I just stick to caffeine pills for now. $5 for 100 tablets and I don't even need them everyday. Gets the job done.

edit: 2nd best pwo, if i'm counting EC stack as a pwo. Dat rush 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^
its not like doing a few deadlifts are going to get your waist real thick...it's just going to strengthen those muscles. just like doing curls isn't going to automatically give you guns...
reminds me of a friend i have who won't work out his legs because "they get big too fast"

I agree, but I wasnt doing a few, its all I was doing lol
I have knee tendinitis so I cant do lunges or squats without it hurting, so for a while all I was doing was dead lifts.

HOw is Jack3d? I'm considering it, especially cause some days I feel sluggish. and I think some of the fellas I work out with are on something I'm not. Dudes just have that extra energy :smh:

Having tried both the new formula and the OG, I prefer the newer one simply because with the OG, I felt like although I had the energy (and hella more) to complete my workout, but it felt like raw energy...between that and the gangsta music I listen to on the way to the gym, I was incredibly amped. The new formula made me feel like I have a more refined, focused energy. Still completed the workout and the pump felt incredible, plus I was able to sleep normally. I'd recommend that one.

Also, what was Jack3d banned for again :lol: ...probably should have researched it more before I bought the OG on the discounted price. :smh:

HOw is Jack3d? I'm considering it, especially cause some days I feel sluggish. and I think some of the fellas I work out with are on something I'm not. Dudes just have that extra energy :smh:
Best PWO i've ever used srs. The original formula is probably the best price per serving you can find out there for something of that quality. Some of these others are just overpriced as **** :x

I just stick to caffeine pills for now. $5 for 100 tablets and I don't even need them everyday. Gets the job done

The Original? Did they change it and make it a bit weaker recently?

How will I know i'm getting the original? Package change?

The Original? Did they change it and make it a bit weaker recently?
How will I know i'm getting the original? Package change?
For the original formula look for 1,3-dimethylamylamine in the ingredients. 1,3-dmaa was banned recently from what i've heard but that old formula is still everywhere in WA, Vitamin Shoppes still restocking constantly. So maybe in certain states?

I believe the new one is called Jack3d "Micro" or something

edit: new on right

Last edited:
Best PWO i've ever used srs. The original formula is probably the best price per serving you can find out there for something of that quality. Some of these others are just overpriced as **** :x

I just stick to caffeine pills for now. $5 for 100 tablets and I don't even need them everyday. Gets the job done.

edit: 2nd best pwo, if i'm counting EC stack as a pwo. Dat rush :pimp:

White Flood is by far the best bank for your buck when it comes to pwo, stuff is amazing.....
and this comes from someone that has used a lot of pwo including Jack3d

Man I have to take EC when I'm not working. I swear I'll get a heart attack if I ever run or workout while on that stuff 
laugh.gif

From my understanding, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, etc...are empying their warehouses of the original Jack3d formula so you may have to ask a representative to grab it for you if you don't see it on the shelves. It's discounted more than the new formula so I bought it because of that. If I could go back, I'd pay the extra $5 and get the new one. Completely different formula and they've included NO3 to increase blood flow during your workout. Definitely encourage you to go with that one if you decide to cop a PWO. Can't go wrong with caffeine pills either for the price.

From what I've briefly read, that stuff causes people to have heart issues and die?
That's what it was banned?
yes. i'm pretty sure that it was generally safe if you follow label instructions - especially testing out your tolerance at low doses before taking a bunch. also, using common sense by staying hydrated and paying attention to your body's warning signs (dizziness etc.). you can still find the OG jack3d for sale as well as other 1,3 products. i personally don't like too much stim when i workout. i do take craze sometimes though and enjoy it.

haven't worked out in two weeks because i got a CPA exam coming up on friday.

can't wait to get back in the gym friday night/saturday

this two week hiatus made me wonder why people don't like to exercise. its only been two weeks, but i still feel gross and sluggish :x

haven't worked out in two weeks because i got a CPA exam coming up on friday.

can't wait to get back in the gym friday night/saturday

this two week hiatus made me wonder why people don't like to exercise. its only been two weeks, but i still feel gross and sluggish :x

good luck buddy. DO WORK.

i posted here before and mentioned how the largest I've ever been was 240. That was about a year+ a few months ago. I don't have pics of myself during that time but I have a photo of myself about a little less than a full year ago probably at 210. I stopped weighing myself during that time period because I was afraid of the scale. :rolleyes especially after seeing (240) :smh: this is me probably around 210-215
this is now me probably 2 months ago at 190 trying to see how a size small fits
:lol: :smokin of course it was too small though. I am now at 180 and I believe a size 32 waist and feeling great. I still need working on here and there but I'm just happy to be where I am at now. Anyhow fit NT members, any recommendations on hardening up my stomach and helping me get rid of man boobs? :lol: I'm now 6 ft 180 btw.

Last edited:
yes, been saying stay off pre workout but people dont care.
eat food, get energy, problem solved.
Agreed, no need for that junk IMO.

What does jack3d and other high quality PWO supps make you feel like when you take them? Like drinking a bunch of coffee before working out?

This. Tried Jacked before, made me all jittery and crashed immediately after my workout. Wasn't worth it. I'd rather just drink a cup of coffee for that little kick

Agreed, no need for that junk IMO.

What does jack3d and other high quality PWO supps make you feel like when you take them? Like drinking a bunch of coffee before working out?

For me it just balances me out and helps me feel like a calm energy, I'm in the zone. I have to admit I've gotten dependent on it because I get up super early and unload and breakdown trucks at a grocery store and go straight to the gym after. Without it, I feel sluggish and inattentive.

Even though it's not my sport, I trained with a group who does Obstacle Course Racing tonight, 12 obstacles, 3 miles in 32 mins and finished third :smokin I love it cuz it's a great workout overall and great to mix in to the regimen

Legs day.

Got some motivation from watching the "Train with Kai...Legs" series. Gonna try to get my squat to around 290lb today.

Squats, Stiff leg dead lift, Lunges, Calves, Hamstring Curls to finish im thinking today....or whatever is open at the gym tonight lol. Thursday's are usually less crowded so i try to do legs every Thursday.

i tend to do legs on a saturday morning, cant do them through the week, they tend to be too sore and it takes everything out of me, my legs dont feel right till the nex wednesday

i tend to do legs on a saturday morning, cant do them through the week, they tend to be too sore and it takes everything out of me, my legs dont feel right till the nex wednesday

me too.. I always do them on Saturday so im (hopefully) good for monday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom