STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^

Did it 3-4 times in this month but it does say valid til August 31st. Think it will say valid til September 30 if I send it at midnight?

..ill let yall know. 
laugh.gif

Went to cop one of those Trigger Point "The Grid 2.0" foam rollers. $60. 
sick.gif
Go to a hardware store and buy some PVC pipe. Thats what I use now. I can roll on a foam one all day but that PVC s a game changer.

^

Did it 3-4 times in this month but it does say valid til August 31st. Think it will say valid til September 30 if I send it at midnight?

..ill let yall know. :lol:

Maybe. I did the same exact method for July, and August... 2 different codes... Only different by 1 digit though.

YO!! DF!!

Due to an overall uptight posture when I started lifting I'm stuck with over developed traps that end up kicking in on most shoulder/back workouts.

Can anybody here recommend me some good shoulder isolations that build mass to that area? And just any info that can help correct this?

Complaining about over developed traps? Come on son, hardly anything else matters. 

Also how about overhead pressing? 

Quad strain.  Really inconvenient.  Skipping legs this week to try to get healthy for soccer this weekend.  

Chest today then post cardio on the stationary bike.  Took off yesterday since my gym was open 6-2 and i couldn't get there in time.  Then my sister comes home from the beach with a big thing of Fishers Popcorn word to my OCMD folks....ate way too much of that during my FF drafts 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Complaining about over developed traps? Come on son, hardly anything else matters. 

Also how about overhead pressing? 
For real big traps are awesome

Your not going to be able to totally isolate just your shoulders, thats not how the body works.

Last edited:
Cant wait for deadlifts and back tonight. Personal life has been ****** lately, going to leave it all at the door.

Thinking something like--
Deads - warm up - 6 or so working sets / superset with a few sets of wide pull ups
BB row - 4 x 10
Hammer strength high pull 3 X 8 / drop sets of 10-15
Low cable rows till burout
Havent done t bar rows in awhile may throw them in depending on how I feel

Anyone have anything interesting to add?

I love one arm DB rows, I do them more like a Kroc row, use a little momentum. 

Last edited:
If I'm right, traps are engaged during pulling motions like deadlifts, cleans, raises, that kinda stuff. If you want to hit your shoulders more, got to go pushing motions like presses.

Back
Top Bottom