STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If I'm right, traps are engaged during pulling motions like deadlifts, cleans, raises, that kinda stuff. If you want to hit your shoulders more, got to go pushing motions like presses.

Presses (military and dumbell),straight bar raises, standing dumbell lateral raises, standing one arm cable raises, resistant band raises for burnouts to name a few

Hey guys I am afraid Im not maximizing my gainz because I don't own a shaker cup, can anyone recommend one for me? 

Thanks in advance. 

ha. i just use whatever i can get for free or cheap. first thing i do is toss the blender ball. got a brand new one in the plastic if you want it. pm me your addy.

Hey guys I am afraid Im not maximizing my gainz because I don't own a shaker cup, can anyone recommend one for me? 

Thanks in advance. 
Been using the free ones you get with a certain $ order on BB.com

I dont like the blender ball shakers just cause I lose the blender balls every now and then. I like the ones with the mesh on the inside. At the end of the day, same ****. Some claim to mix better than others, but its nothing a few extra shakes cant handle. Get the cheapest you can find, after a while they stink and you have to replace them anyway. I like the second cause it has compartments to leave your powder and pills til you need them.

Last edited:

Vitamin shoppe whey tech pro 24. Buy one get one 50% right now. $37.50 for 4 lbs or $75 for 10. 
Appreciated sir.

I heard there's lead in that tho 
laugh.gif

Appreciated sir.

I heard there's lead in that tho 
laugh.gif
Id never heard it. Just looked it up. There was lead in their womens multi years ago according to a BB forum. Consumer reports tested a bunch of proteins and several were contaminated. Little bit of lead never hurt anyone tho dont worry. 

185lb squat is getting "easy" for me. I still stick to 5-6 reps but they are easier. 225lb on the DL is getting easier as well.

Dont wanna push it (my foot still, started my bone stimulator though) but at the same time I wanna just say **** it and slap another plate on.

On another note, over estimated my calories again to about 1910 today. If I dont over estimate im sitting at 1750ish. Its amazing how the body adapts. I rarely feel hungry (cept the mornings im starving) and my energy levels have been as high as ever.

Last edited:
I used to get crazy knee aches/soreness when I squatted, doing 135

I started rocking some Chucks lately, squatting 225 without any issues

SWEG

Back
Top Bottom