STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I ate ramen noodles last night when I was drunk. Mad gainz and sodium.

laugh.gif
 fixed

No joke, before the video started I wondered if he was an addict at a point in his life.

I remember reading an article a few years back about a dude who became clean and started running insane distances. He said his biggest fear was getting injured and not being able to run. Fear of a relapse.

How can I target my inner quads/inner thigh?

I do leg press and super squat machine, and barbell squats, but I always feel the burn in my outer quads

What do you guys think of going vegan or at least having 2-3 days a week, solely eating vegan food? Does it really make the body feel better and give moe energy? I think I will try it out for a few days here and there to try it out. Ben Gordons body was on point and a few other players have done it like James Jones, Amare, Glen Davis, Arian Foster, etc

How can I target my inner quads/inner thigh?

I do leg press and super squat machine, and barbell squats, but I always feel the burn in my outer quads
Its all about foot positions and hitting them at a different angle. So for lets say hack squats this really targets the inner quad well by placing your foot close to together almost heels touching with your toes posting out. Targets that inner quad amazing! 

Lmao... man i went suit shopping yesterday. Miserable...... i had to choose waist being rightsize but quad area being tight.
Or go up 2 waist sizes just for the quads to have room to breath.

Dont even get me started on the jacket sizes.

#fitlife. #normalsalary problems.

I like the taper look I didn't build these quads and hams of the gods for nothing :rofl:

For inner thigh work u may need to jump on that add/abuctor machine.

Do lunges but take wider steps outward

Last edited:
Lmao... man i went suit shopping yesterday. Miserable...... i had to choose waist being rightsize but quad area being tight.
Or go up 2 waist sizes just for the quads to have room to breath.

Dont even get me started on the jacket sizes.

#fitlife. #normalsalary problems.
For inner thigh work u may need to jump on that add/abuctor machine.

Do lunges but take wider steps outward
Brruuuuhhhhhh! I feel your struggles man! hahaha. I have to always go up in waist size just to fit my quads into my jeans! 
roll.gif

so i tried jogging and i got hella bad shin splints... i tried to jog til i saw lumps on my shins.. they felt like a muscle cramp or something.. elliptical doesnt seem to get my heart going enough though... i need to lose weight, went to visit my moms and she was clowning me...

Brruuuuhhhhhh! I feel your struggles man! hahaha. I have to always go up in waist size just to fit my quads into my jeans! :rofl:

I need to try those LEVI 541's (the one with vernon davis on the advertisement)
everytime im in the mall I never have time to try them on.

I tried to buy a slmi fit suit the arms were squeezing tight. but i looked so damn good in it hahaha.

I need to just sack up and pay the 500-600 for a good suit.

so i tried jogging and i got hella bad shin splints... i tried to jog til i saw lumps on my shins.. they felt like a muscle cramp or something.. elliptical doesnt seem to get my heart going enough though... i need to lose weight, went to visit my moms and she was clowning me...
shin splints suck dude! Are you flat footed? Might need to get soles. Try doing range of motions exercises along with icing. 

i hear working on calf muscles help a bit.

i dont really run/jog often, i do the incline treadmills about 10-15 incline on 3.5 speed no holding on to the handles... gets my heart rate up to about 120s

I need to try those LEVI 541's (the one with vernon davis on the advertisement)
everytime im in the mall I never have time to try them on.

I tried to buy a slmi fit suit the arms were squeezing tight. but i looked so damn good in it hahaha.

I need to just sack up and pay the 500-600 for a good suit.
Oh damn you right! I might have to try those on and see how did feel and look! 

I feel you on them suits man hahaha we need a custom taliored suit!

Back
Top Bottom