STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just something different to help you switch it up to 'surprise' your muscles, I guess

I've never been able to do behind the neck presses without pain

When it's programmed into my workout, I hate it

Last edited:
Just something different to help you switch it up to 'surprise' your muscles, I guess

I would say dips >

Weighted of course.
Nah they are a great accessory exercise but they are not better than bench. Id like to do an experiment on this. 

Bench is not a natural movement though, like say the squat.

Last edited:
jphysique jphysique

tried on the Levi 541's, though there was more quad room. the pants were stiff (needs break in time) but towards the bottom they get a bit tighter, I think I just like Relaxed fit better, They didnt look too bad but not worth the 46.99 price tag imo.

did find some super comfortable v necks (geezus i've turned in to a v-neck guy, never thought i'd see the day) but APT 9 makes them super comfortable.

all this running talk earlier fired me up to go for a run this evening,,
but............................................

Starting to feel that leg work out from this morning so I'm just going to walk

:nerd: srs

I'm on that see-food diet on vacation here in Japan.

No weights, just my friend's kickboxing gym to hold me over. Probably going to be weak as hell when I get back.

@JPhysique

tried on the Levi 541's, though there was more quad room. the pants were stiff (needs break in time) but towards the bottom they get a bit tighter, I think I just like Relaxed fit better, They didnt look too bad but not worth the 46.99 price tag imo.

did find some super comfortable v necks (geezus i've turned in to a v-neck guy, never thought i'd see the day) but APT 9 makes them super comfortable.

all this running talk earlier fired me up to go for a run this evening,,
but............................................

Starting to feel that leg work out from this morning so I'm just going to walk

nerd.gif
srs
So more quad room but the jeans fit ugly huh? haha Guess we wearing 2 waist sizes bigger to fit your quads in still lol

So more quad room but the jeans fit ugly huh? haha Guess we wearing 2 waist sizes bigger to fit your quads in still lol
Give em a try. I think the pair i got were really stiff.

The *** part hangs a bit too. Doesnt capture these glutes i squat for haha

Back
Top Bottom