STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This all you need
image_26771_original_X_450_white.jpg
heard this is one of the best multi vitamins out there but scared to use since allergic to shell fish and says its used in it

I constantly have lower back pain from sleeping on my stomach. Got a body pillow that helps with that. I also try to sleep on my side with a pillow in between my legs.

Grab a lacrosse ball and roll the glutes with it. You'll be able to find those spots that need some smashing better than with a foam roller.

Naw im a side sleeper. If I lay on my stomach my chest hurts after a bit, and my arm goes super numb since I tend to I dont even know. :lol:

move out. problem solved.

1 more year :lol:

law school is expensive enough. I'll take the free rent :pimp:

haha nah I was just talking ****. take your time no doubt. waiting to go is muuuuuuuuuuch better than pressing the issue and having to move back.

I just had some friends finish law school this past spring. I've been listening to them talk about their financial issues and how they want me to find some money for them lol. I'm the finance guy in our group.

my most embarrassing gym moment was when i first started working out. i used to wake up real early and start working out before 5am because i was self-conscious about how little weight could handle. anyway, i used to jog on the treadmill as part of my warm-up. i was still tired and kind of groggy but i walked up to the treadmill and jumped up onto it with two feet. little did i know that damn thing was already going and it was on full blast. as soon as my feet landed, i flipped upside down, feet above my head, landed back on the treadmill on my shoulder and flew off onto the ground. to make things worse, an old lady was walking by and she screamed real loud. everyone looked over and i was laying on the ground. probably should have tried to play it off and do some push-ups but i just got up and drank some water instead :wow:

my most embarrassing gym moment was when i first started working out. i used to wake up real early and start working out before 5am because i was self-conscious about how little weight could handle. anyway, i used to jog on the treadmill as part of my warm-up. i was still tired and kind of groggy but i walked up to the treadmill and jumped up onto it with two feet. little did i know that damn thing was already going and it was on full blast. as soon as my feet landed, i flipped upside down, feet above my head, landed back on the treadmill on my shoulder and flew off onto the ground. to make things worse, an old lady was walking by and she screamed real loud. everyone looked over and i was laying on the ground. probably should have tried to play it off and do some push-ups but i just got up and drank some water instead
embarassed.gif

Mine is just getting pinned on bench and some dude walks up and starts taking the plates off instead of picking up the bar...

Only happened once though. Lesson learned.

Mine is just getting pinned on bench and some dude walks up and starts taking the plates off instead of picking up the bar...

Only happened once though. Lesson learned.
Bruh! Why would he take of plates?! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man my lower back almost always is sore/in pain. Whenever I wake up its sore from getting out of bed, doesnt feel so sore after DL day but after chest/shoulder day I really feel it.

Anyone have this issue? Might start really foam rolling after every workout.

I get back pains from chest day when I shoot my hips off the bench. Bad habit I have when the weight is heavy. Do you do the same?

Does anyone get a sensation in their penis when doing calf raises? It feels like I'm about to pee, or some type of **** is gonna come out of my pipe. I always stop mid set because I feel like blood is gonna come out my ****. That probably explains my cricket bat legs

Does anyone get a sensation in their penis when doing calf raises? It feels like I'm about to pee, or some type of **** is gonna come out of my pipe. I always stop mid set because I feel like blood is gonna come out my ****. That probably explains my cricket bat legs

sounds like you got chlamydia.

Back
Top Bottom