STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'd happily pay $150 for jeans, but those are straight booty.

Give me Rogue Territory / 3sixteen / Gustin.

Levi's tapered are the best jeans I have. Love the look yet my legs have room the breathing room. Man don't you guys hate that cycle of sizing?
Like for example I was a L-XL and 36 jeans in my fluffy days. Lost a lot of weight and went to S shirts and 32 jeans easy. Started working out more and had to get M shirts. Now after all the working out a lot of my shirts are TOO fitted and have to invest in large. Also jeans are a 34 now.

Also how often do you guys if you do, approach someone about their form. Man this dude today at the gym I thought was gonna hurt himself benching.
1. He kept positioning and spinning the racked bar at 135 for atleast 1min so I knew this was gonna be ugly.
2. His legs were so awkwardly positioned one in and out and kept shifting like he couldn't find a base throughout the set.
3. Kept moving his back on the bench like he was falling off.
4. End of each rep it looked like the bar was coming off of his hands. I was scared the bar was gonna slip his hands.
I eventually made my way close to him just in case but I didn't wanna say anything because I feel ppl would take offense to it more than often. Especially since I'm not a "big" guy.Then knowing me I wouldn't make the situation better

Levi's tapered are the best jeans I have. Love the look yet my legs have room the breathing room. Man don't you guys hate that cycle of sizing?
Like for example I was a L-XL and 36 jeans in my fluffy days. Lost a lot of weight and went to S shirts and 32 jeans easy. Started working out more and had to get M shirts. Now after all the working out a lot of my shirts are TOO fitted and have to invest in large. Also jeans are a 34 now.
That feeling when you been through 2 or 3 size groups in a year 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

In feb i was huggin some 38's

Now im swimming in 36's and need 34's which would still be kinda loose 

I never really approach anyone about their forms, even if they look like they're going to hurt themselves.

Sometimes I feel guilty about it, though.

Also how often do you guys if you do, approach someone about their form. Man this dude today at the gym I thought was gonna hurt himself benching.
1. He kept positioning and spinning the racked bar at 135 for atleast 1min so I knew this was gonna be ugly.
2. His legs were so awkwardly positioned one in and out and kept shifting like he couldn't find a base throughout the set.
3. Kept moving his back on the bench like he was falling off.
4. End of each rep it looked like the bar was coming off of his hands. I was scared the bar was gonna slip his hands.
I eventually made my way close to him just in case but I didn't wanna say anything because I feel ppl would take offense to it more than often. Especially since I'm not a "big" guy.Then knowing me I wouldn't make the situation better

I don't really approach people but I think certain people aren't going to take offense to it. For example, someone that looks so unsure and keeps shifting around - isn't going to act all tough because you're trying to help. Maybe that's just me being optimistic. Even though my form is pretty solid on most lifts, I always listen when people give advice. Don't always completely implement but hearing other perspectives is always good.

I would only offer advice if they asked, or were going to hurt others or possibly themselves.

For example, I had to tell this high school kid to ask for a damn spot because he got pinned on bench multiple times and to the point where he was turning red and struggling. I told him ask for a spot or leave (in a few words). 

Thats not really form related though but I would just let people do their thing even if its ugly.

Last edited:
If they ask for help I'm most def going to help out and give advice and fix them. But ill never just go up to a rando and correct form if they hurt them selves they hurt them selves lol. People got to much ego so let them be 

Last edited:
Yea that's my train of thought. Not all ppl are like a good amount of us. Me for example I take any advice with open ears. Headphones out and all and I'll do the same no matter how in shape I get.

I snapchat them and have a good laugh 
laugh.gif

Like yesterday this guy who put 6 plates on his leg press and didn't remove the safety 

I'm not the best when it comes to deadlifts but I caught this lady looking at a pic on her phone of "how to deadlifts " then try to reenact it herself , she did it all wrong . Till I showed her the proper way I felt good about it for a minute.

When isee people struggling ill help qnd give pointers. Im not the best squatter because of flexibility but i do know peoper form. I helped a kid do. Better squat. He was coming up and going down almost all on his tippy toes. Leaning on the side coming up Had about 230 on theee also. Taugh him the right way. He barely was able to do 185

Man my lower back almost always is sore/in pain. Whenever I wake up its sore from getting out of bed, doesnt feel so sore after DL day but after chest/shoulder day I really feel it.

Anyone have this issue? Might start really foam rolling after every workout.

Any embarrassing gym stories?

One time after doing some upringht rows for the first time, I had to sit down (started feeling lightheaded). Idk why I thought I could sit on the decline bench. I sat down at the top, slid to the bottom, rolled over and pretended like I was stretching :smh:

I ain't go to the gym the day after that

Another time I was on the super squat machine. This is 1 hr after me eating chipotle for dinner. My stomach was on 1000, as soon as I squatted down, I let one loose and about 2 people looked at me like I was buggng

Last edited:
Man my lower back almost always is sore/in pain. Whenever I wake up its sore from getting out of bed, doesnt feel so sore after DL day but after chest/shoulder day I really feel it.

This all you need
image_26771_original_X_450_white.jpg

Last edited:

What kind of mattress you got, pa?
Might be your mattress or sleep position

Back
Top Bottom